Apr 29 2013
By: erkle400 First Son 2 posts

Rock band unplugged lite buying songs error (ps vita)

[ Edited ]
2 replies 305 views Edited Apr 29, 2013

I recently bought rock band lite found out it couldn't be put on my vita through playstation network, but able to through a ps3, just put it on my vita today, i bought some songs for it but after i bought them it says an error has occurred (80010000D) what does this mean? is it cause i'm playing it on a vita?? did i spend $10 for nothing (its not really a big deal) just want to know what went wrong??

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (305 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13151 posts

Re: Rock band unplugged lite buying songs error (ps vita)

Apr 30, 2013

Now you know why the game isn't certified on the Vita.  Contrary to popular belief, sometimes that was done for good reasons, and for your own protection. For some games you can get around that with a PS3, but there is no reason to think that the game will work properly; and you shouldn't assume that it will. I certainly would not recommend buying DLC for an uncertified PSP game without testing it thoroughly first.

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (295 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Rock band unplugged lite buying songs error (ps vita)

May 1, 2013

i understand but i tested it like right before wanting to purchase dlc's

cause i researched a little and found this list on the community forum of psp games that work on the vita that

aren't on sony's compatiblity list

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/PSP-games-that-work-not-on-the-Sony-lists...

thnks for the reply!!  :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (279 Views)
0 Likes