Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 12 2013
By: slawterX First Son 1 posts

Ridiculously slow Internet

1 replies 148 views Edited Jul 12, 2013

My problem started a few weeks ago, when i changed to a quicker router on BT. (I didn't change provider) I went from a 150mb connection to 300.

My internet on my PS3 has become unbearable at the best of times. I went to download a 2 GB game update, in which it said it would take in excess of 3 hours to complete.

Now i know this is not my internet connection as just a day i ago i downloaded 2 movies, 5 TV episodes and an album to my phone in 1 night, 6 hours. Which is multiple times the memory size of the game update.

Also, in a game such as Fifa Ultimate Team, which doesn't require a strong internet connection, I just get kicked from the servers.

Can someone help?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (148 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28435 posts

Re: Ridiculously slow Internet

Jul 12, 2013

slawterX wrote:

My problem started a few weeks ago, when i changed to a quicker router on BT. (I didn't change provider) I went from a 150mb connection to 300.

My internet on my PS3 has become unbearable at the best of times. I went to download a 2 GB game update, in which it said it would take in excess of 3 hours to complete.

Now i know this is not my internet connection as just a day i ago i downloaded 2 movies, 5 TV episodes and an album to my phone in 1 night, 6 hours. Which is multiple times the memory size of the game update.

Also, in a game such as Fifa Ultimate Team, which doesn't require a strong internet connection, I just get kicked from the servers.

Can someone help?

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

You're in the UK then I asume?

These are the US Froums & although others may have suggestions for you, you would likely be better off posing your question in the UK/EU Forums where others may have had similar issues with BT.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (141 Views)
0 Likes