Jun 15 2011
By: LilRican Lombax Warrior 206 posts

Rewards missing after 6 months and never received ps rewards legendary status email

2 replies 86 views Edited Jun 15, 2011

hi i contacted support and sent a email and i it's been three weeks and i got no response. my issue is that when i was in the ps rewards beta i reached legendary status but i didn't get a email. the status bar was filled to the max ans it said legendary. it is now june and i still have no email or no response from sony. also im missing ps home rewards from dec of last year. im missing the all the move costumes and all singstar space rewards. i contacted support about this they said to go on the ps home forums and i sent a pm to homeforummods and i have not received a response at all. can you please help me out with this problem as this has gone too long.

Message 1 of 3 (86 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Re: Rewards missing after 6 months and never received ps rewards legendary status email

Jun 16, 2011

It is going to be a bit difficult at this point since the PS rewards beta program has ended. I believe if you didn't get your reward before it ended you won't get it at all. The issuing of rewards was slow for most of us, so you are not the only one...

Message 2 of 3 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Re: Rewards missing after 6 months and never received ps rewards legendary status email

Jun 17, 2011

ok. all that hard work for nothing i guess.....bummer.

Message 3 of 3 (86 Views)
0 Likes