May 05 2014
By: ZoomerStorm Lombax Warrior 93 posts

Retrieving locked content without a re-purchase?

[ Edited ]
3 replies 181 views Edited May 5, 2014

Recently I purchased the jak goggles from the ps store via U3 and a phew weeks  later I bought the lion mask from ps store for all unlocked and purchased drake costumes when I looked back at my masks the only ones I had left were my unlocked from finding treasure items and the lion mask but all my other masks were gone, is there a way of getting my other masks back without re-purchasing them?         

gb.png

title edited for clarity to learn more please see. Also edited labels to learn more about labels please see here. Thanks! GuardianBelle

Message 1 of 4 (181 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
911 posts

Re: LOCKED DLC?

May 5, 2014

ZoomerStorm wrote:

Recently I purchased the jak goggles from the ps store via U3 and a phew weeks  later I bought the lion mask from ps store for all unlocked and purchased drake costumes when I looked back at my masks the only ones I had left were my unlocked from finding treasure items and the lion mask but all my other masks were gone, is there a way of getting my other masks back without re-purchasing them?                                                067fae751eaddad85555392c0e839fa8.pnggb.png

Anything you have purchased should be on your Download List. Just find your item on your list and select to download it again.

Message 2 of 4 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Re: LOCKED DLC?

May 5, 2014

thank you for te advice I will try that

Message 3 of 4 (157 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
5769 posts

Re: Retrieving locked content without a re-purchase?

May 5, 2014
Moved from PlayStation General
Message 4 of 4 (121 Views)
0 Likes