Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 05 2014
By: ZoomerStorm Splicer 90 posts

Retrieving locked content without a re-purchase?

[ Edited ]
3 replies 116 views Edited May 5, 2014

Recently I purchased the jak goggles from the ps store via U3 and a phew weeks  later I bought the lion mask from ps store for all unlocked and purchased drake costumes when I looked back at my masks the only ones I had left were my unlocked from finding treasure items and the lion mask but all my other masks were gone, is there a way of getting my other masks back without re-purchasing them?         

gb.png

title edited for clarity to learn more please see. Also edited labels to learn more about labels please see here. Thanks! GuardianBelle

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (116 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
882 posts

Re: LOCKED DLC?

May 5, 2014

ZoomerStorm wrote:

Recently I purchased the jak goggles from the ps store via U3 and a phew weeks  later I bought the lion mask from ps store for all unlocked and purchased drake costumes when I looked back at my masks the only ones I had left were my unlocked from finding treasure items and the lion mask but all my other masks were gone, is there a way of getting my other masks back without re-purchasing them?                                                067fae751eaddad85555392c0e839fa8.pnggb.png

Anything you have purchased should be on your Download List. Just find your item on your list and select to download it again.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
90 posts

Re: LOCKED DLC?

May 5, 2014

thank you for te advice I will try that

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (92 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
4312 posts

Re: Retrieving locked content without a re-purchase?

May 5, 2014
Moved from PlayStation General
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (56 Views)
0 Likes