Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 08 2011
By: MNEzone First Son 2 posts

Restoring an account made with an invalid e-mail

3 replies 35 views Edited Oct 8, 2011

After the major outage, when we needed to change the password, I was unable to change it becuase I used an invalid e-mail. is there ANY way to restore it? I really need it, and I can't contact support because I live in kuwait HELP!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (35 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Restoring an account made with an invalid e-mail

Oct 8, 2011

If the email domain is Yahoo, Hotmail or Gmx, you will be able to recover it, if it has random letters, sorry there is no way.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (35 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 8, 2011

I used random letters Are you sure there is no way?? (the e-mail is MNE@zone.com)

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (35 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14342 posts

Oct 11, 2011

If the sign-in e-mail for the account is not valid, or you cannot receive mail at that address, then there is no way to recover the password without contacting customer support on the phone. Even then, you would have to know the date-of-birth and security question that was set for the account. Hopefully you didn't make those up at random also. Your English seems quite good by American standards.  You should be able to call customer support if you use a US Skype account that would allow you to call a US toll-free number.  You didn't tell Sony that you lived in Kuwait when you created the PSN account, so it would be best to not mention it now either.

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (35 Views)
0 Likes