Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
8267 posts
 

Re: Report a Player

[ Edited ]
Dec 21, 2012

TehBlxdey wrote:

I was playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, I wanted to play a good and fair game. However, that could not happen because there was a hacker in this game (a Hacker is bascically a cheater). I am not sure what hacks they were but he had the ability to automatically restart a match. Also, He got 169 kills and 2 deaths! And we could barelly get a kill. I also think that he had aimbot. The players PSN ID is:

 XXXXXXXXXXXXX Thank you ver much.


Blacklisting is not allowed on the forums I think you should rather report the user.

 

Bfrosty has provided the link for you...

 


BFrosty wrote:

 
 

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 61 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/17/2012
Offline
89 posts
 

Re: Report a Player

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

If I were grief reporting a player do you check for spelling and do acronyms count?

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 61 (386 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
28099 posts
 

Re: Report a Player

Jan 14, 2013

VantXX wrote:

If I were grief reporting a player do you check for spelling and do acronyms count?


All I can usefully say is to make sure that the spelling is correct, otherwise it may be hard / harder for Sony to deal with the complaint.

 

If the complaint can be made in-game then this won't be an issue.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 61 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/17/2012
Offline
89 posts
 

Re: Report a Player

Jan 14, 2013

If the spelling is incorrect but lazy will that make much of a difference? I'm sorry for these questions its just that the player that sent me the messages spare no thought on the profanity in them.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 61 (376 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
28099 posts
 

Re: Report a Player

Jan 14, 2013

VantXX wrote:

If the spelling is incorrect but lazy will that make much of a difference? I'm sorry for these questions its just that the player that sent me the messages spare no thought on the profanity in them.


The messages, were they sent to you on your PS3 or were they in-game mesages?

 

If they were sent directly to your PS3 then the spelling thing won't be an issue because you can directly report the message, if it's in-game, depending on the game then it may be that the persons PSN ID wil be linked to the report anyway.

 

Does that make sense?

 

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 61 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/17/2012
Offline
89 posts
 

Re: Report a Player

Jan 14, 2013

It was sent to my ps3 and thank you for helping me resolve this issue; that answer made the issue a lot more clearer.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 61 (364 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
28099 posts
 

Re: Report a Player

Jan 14, 2013

VantXX wrote:

It was sent to my ps3 and thank you for helping me resolve this issue; that answer made the issue a lot more clearer.


You're very welcome.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 61 (362 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 05/26/2010
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: Report a Player

Jan 22, 2013

Hacking violates the terms of use for PSN. If Sonly thinks you are hacking a system, then Sonly can block your PSN.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 61 (341 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Report a Player

Jan 30, 2013

so i have been playing black ops 2 for about two hours and everytime i play with this guy other people complain about how he is useing a moden controller and well its true. 9 games in and he hasn't lost a game, i have picked up his weapons and i could never shoot that fast with any of the weapons that he was using. explain to me how u can get away with this crap. theres players out there that doesn't like cheating and doesn't like other people cheating and no one is doing anything about it. u say that playstation network is saving the messages and that they will help with the problems but i don't see it happening. im the U.S NAVY and us soldiers doesn't have time to play and well i think something needs to change

 

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 61 (314 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
28099 posts
 

Re: Report a Player

Jan 30, 2013

caveman5477 wrote:

so i have been playing black ops 2 for about two hours and everytime i play with this guy other people complain about how he is useing a moden controller and well its true. 9 games in and he hasn't lost a game, i have picked up his weapons and i could never shoot that fast with any of the weapons that he was using. explain to me how u can get away with this crap. theres players out there that doesn't like cheating and doesn't like other people cheating and no one is doing anything about it. u say that playstation network is saving the messages and that they will help with the problems but i don't see it happening. im the U.S NAVY and us soldiers doesn't have time to play and well i think something needs to change

 


Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

 

It sucks I know, you're not the first & certainly won't be the last to mention this, I don't understand how people get satisfaction out of 'cheating', it's not like they really accomplished anything!

 

Report the people in the usual way, either in-game or via the official Sony link.

 

http://np.us.playstation.com/

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 61 (361 Views)
0 Likes