Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
2512 posts

Re: Report a Player

May 21, 2010

,red dog1 wrote:
Put them on ignore
,I did put them on ignore, but I want more. I want revenge. You see, I'm like Spider-Man. I rarely help people, but when someone messes with me, I put on a black Spidey suit and shoot webs out of my wrists (which may cause arthritus).
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 61 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Jan 30, 2011

it can get you in trouble if he wanted to report you for it

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 61 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
402 posts

Jan 30, 2011

I cannot believe that so many people choose not to use the mute/ignore options...

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 61 (585 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jan 30, 2011

I just reported one of my friends because he was always cussing and threating people and told me to "screw off" after I sent him an invite in Black Ops. I did tell him one night to **** off. Could that get me in trouble too?

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 61 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2512 posts

Apr 11, 2011

BigNRich1010 wrote:

aguba wrote:
How do you report a PSN user for abuse? (yes, I was abused )

Make sure that you are telling the truth. Many people report players because they get mad at them but the other player did anything wrong, maybe just beat them in a Resistance game. This has happened to one of my friends. He called Sony and he found out that Sony records and saves ALL messages sent and recieved and ALL video chat converstations. Be sure you have the proof, dont' be lieing. Sony will tell and according to my friend that called Sony, they will turn the tide on you and possibally ban you from the PlayStation Network. But, if the person relaly did abuse you, don't hesitate to report.

I was sent a message in the XMB Friends menu. I had just quit Resistance, when I had a message. The message goes as follows: "resistance is *** like you" (he didn't really put ***). I can't tell you his name right now because my cousin is using my PS3. I then asked him what is problem was, and he says to me: "your my ****** problem you ****** retard". I've never even met the guy.

Note: All "abusive" words were replaced by asteriks (*)

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 61 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2512 posts

Jul 26, 2011
They touched me...with their words... It wasn't in-game, just in the XMB. I was sent a message by some guy I've never met.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 61 (585 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
6733 posts

Aug 14, 2011

Hey everyone

Just a quick fyi -

If you want to report a player for in game activity, we ask you to please use the "report abuse" function in -game. If the abuse was via XMB, please press the triangle button, which will bring to to the "report abuse" function there.

Also - this link is handy - http://np.us.playstation.com/ - if you would like to report abuse via the internet.

Otherwise, when you report a user within the forum, it must be for abuse on the forums - that's what us Mods are here for

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 61 (585 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 21, 2012
I was spam out of my $20 PSN he's name is imod_Xp
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 61 (580 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 1, 2012

is it wort the time to report a hacker? i play a lot of fps games and the older call of duty games are full of the pests. does hacking and using mods violate the terms of use? 

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 61 (519 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 21, 2012

I was playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, I wanted to play a good and fair game. However, that could not happen because there was a hacker in this game (a Hacker is bascically a cheater). I am not sure what hacks they were but he had the ability to automatically restart a match. Also, He got 169 kills and 2 deaths! And we could barelly get a kill. I also think that he had aimbot. The players PSN ID is:

*bleep*. Thank you ver much.

Edit: username removed

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 61 (527 Views)
0 Likes