Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 15 2011
By: bobo_fango First Son 1 posts

Rented Harry Potter movie, but its nowhere to be found

2 replies 443 views Edited Nov 15, 2011

For the past few days, I had been getting an error 403 or something when trying to download the Harry Potter movie rental in 3D. But it finally got past that today... only problem is... that it took next to nothing to download (definitely didn't download 6gb unless it was on auto).

I can't seem to find it ANYWHERE on my PS3. You'd think it would be in the video section or video services part on the OS, but there's nothing there. And I can't redownload it. Am I out 8 bucks? I would call the customer service, but from what I seem to be getting from reading the forums is that the customer service on refunds is extremely horrible.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (443 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13700 posts

Re: Rented Harry Potter movie, but its nowhere to be found

Nov 18, 2011

When you rent a Playstation Store video, you have only 30 days from the time of purchase to download and watch it.  After 30 days it is no longer available, even if you never downloaded it or watched it.  You have 24 hours from the time that the video first starts playing to finish watching it. If the video has been downloaded, it will appear in the Video category of the XMB. You can only download a video one time from the Playstation Store (for each rental or purchase).  If the Playstation Store thinks that the video was downloaded successfully, it won't appear in you downloads list anymore.

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (443 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Rented Harry Potter movie, but its nowhere to be found

Nov 28, 2013

Rented Harry Potter. got (not enough space msg). Managed space. Then couldnt find the movie not in videos and can't be downloaded from store. I wish they had vudoo on this useless PS vita which I am going to break soon.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (176 Views)
0 Likes