Oct 27 2013
By: The_Swann First Son 11 posts
Accepted Solution

Removal of Themes

1 replies 161 views Edited Oct 27, 2013

Hi, this is a question for anyone working at Sony (or anyone who knows about this sort of thing really).

I notice that there are some themes that were previously on the Store that are no longer there. I was hoping to purchase the MGS2 HD Theme, but it hasn't been around the last two times I've checked. The MGS3 theme is available, as well as the MGSPW theme. Is there any word on whether or not this theme will be restored at some point? I'd still like to download it if possible.

Thanks!

P.S. If this has been posted in the wrong area, sorry, I find the whole forum business rather overwhelming.

Message 1 of 2 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
40615 posts

Re: Removal of Themes

Oct 27, 2013

The_Swann wrote:

Hi, this is a question for anyone working at Sony (or anyone who knows about this sort of thing really).

I notice that there are some themes that were previously on the Store that are no longer there. I was hoping to purchase the MGS2 HD Theme, but it hasn't been around the last two times I've checked. The MGS3 theme is available, as well as the MGSPW theme. Is there any word on whether or not this theme will be restored at some point? I'd still like to download it if possible.

Thanks!

P.S. If this has been posted in the wrong area, sorry, I find the whole forum business rather overwhelming.

If it's been removed then it's probably unlikely to return, possibly because it was only for a limited time or perhaps the game developer asked for it's removal.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 2 (156 Views)
0 Likes