May 02 2013
By: elinarc First Son 2 posts

Region Mismatch

3 replies 149 views Edited May 2, 2013

I'm aware that most DLCs are region locked. I bought PS all-stars along with a psn card(NA). Since usually the store stocks on games that utilize with US PSN store I bought a DLC character. I later found out the reason why the DLC wouldn't work is that my copy is probably that of the HK psn store.

Is there any way to switch the content I bought? Or at least a refund on it?

Message 1 of 4 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

Re: Region Mismatch

[ Edited ]
May 2, 2013

elinarc wrote:

I'm aware that most DLCs are region locked. I bought PS all-stars along with a psn card(NA). Since usually the store stocks on games that utilize with US PSN store I bought a DLC character. I later found out the reason why the DLC wouldn't work is that my copy is probably that of the HK psn store.

Is there any way to switch the content I bought? Or at least a refund on it?

Unfortunately, no. All sales are final on the PS Store. Just be much more careful with your selected purchases in the future.

You can always try calling customer support here, but they will more than likely end up telling you the same thing I just did.

Sorry Smiley Sad

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 2 of 4 (141 Views)
First Son
2 posts

May 2, 2013

Well its not your fault so no apologies needed xD. Thanks for the reply!

Message 3 of 4 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

May 3, 2013

elinarc wrote:

Well its not your fault so no apologies needed xD. Thanks for the reply!

HorrorGod is right, refunds are rare, but it wouldnt hurt to contact SONY and try.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 4 of 4 (124 Views)
0 Likes