Feb 13 2013
By: bigboy35 First Son 1 posts

Region Locked 'Persona 4 Arena'

4 replies 263 views Edited Feb 13, 2013

Was allowed set up and add funds to a US account. Dowloaded Persona 4 arena only to be told I can't access item. so now I am down $30 and can't play the game. 

Message 1 of 5 (263 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: Region Locked 'Persona 4 Arena'

Feb 18, 2013

Me too! How can I fix it?

Message 2 of 5 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
4 posts

Feb 27, 2013

I was about to buy Persona 4 Arena using my U.S. account and download it to my Asian PS3. But thanks that I checked this forum before it's too late. I'm not gonna buy something that's not playable.

Message 3 of 5 (206 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 24, 2013

I also bought "Persona 4 Arena"?
How to get the money back now?

Message 4 of 5 (168 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Persona 4 Region Locked and PSN still didn't warn their customer about this

Oct 24, 2013

So yeah bought Persona 4 Arena 1-2 days ago  and can't play it because of region lock.

What annoy me though is that I found 2 post by people that have the same situation as me back in last February and march. and Sony still have the gut to sell this game without any mention of the region lock, and even worse its on SALE! TWICE!

I just hope that they try to fix a solution for this or at least put a damned region lock warning on that game.

Here is a good suggestion from one of disappointed customer:

Note to SONY: If you are going to allow this region locking crap, at least have the decency to do what Microsoft does on Xbox LIVE, block the console from purchasing the game at all, so at least the user cannot waste money on an unplayable game. The fact that user is told nothing on PSN until the game is purchased is inexcusable.

Message 5 of 5 (158 Views)
0 Likes