Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 24 2013
By: RSX-CBE-512MB First Son 4 posts
Accepted Solution

Refund request

6 replies 310 views Edited Apr 24, 2013

Hello there i'm a Mexican PSN user with a mexican account 

i wanted to buy the new Nuketown Zombies Black ops 2 DLC but when i went to the store there were 2 options for nuketown zombies (just search black ops II in the store & they will be there) the thing is that they are for different regions & i have an American copy of Black Ops II (BLUS31011) i bought the mexican one & it did not pop up in the Zombies maps list on the game so i had to go and buy the other one separately, my issue is that i need a refund on the mexican version of the DLC because i'm going to buy the Uprising DLC (which is $14.99) my account balance is $10.58 i need the $4.99 to buy it 

Note: In the store there was nothing that said that the content was for said region the way that i found out that it was mexican is by looking inside game data utility after downloading both versions & comparing the region codes (BLUS31011 is the American version) (BLUS31140 is the mexican version)

i understand why this is done maybe the mexican version had mexican voice actors but all of this can be avoided by just listing the region code on the store or if you bought any version then the PSN store can  ask you which version do you need 

Message 1 of 7 (310 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6245 posts

Re: Refund request

Apr 24, 2013

This is a forum for PS3 users.  You need to contact SONY directly.  Click on "Contacting Support" in the lower left corner of any forum page.

Generally the policy is no refunds, but if you plead your case you may get lucky.

And welcome to the forums.

** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **
Playstation Signature photo Signature-1.jpg
MVP Terms and Conditions ______(=^‥^=)______ Forum Rules of Conduct

Message 2 of 7 (301 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 24, 2013

I am a PS3 user i want a refund on the PSN store not walmart or bestbuy & i already tried "Contacting Support" but i can't find an email adress to send my email to (i did this a while back)

I wouldn't have pleaded for a refund if the PSN store did not say from which region the DLC is.

Thanks anyway

Message 3 of 7 (296 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6245 posts

Apr 24, 2013

If you can't e-mail them then call them.  No doubt you are a PS3 user, but nobody here can issue you a refund.  Only SONY can, that's why I suggested you contact them.  You cannot get a refund by posting on these forums.

Message 4 of 7 (293 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Apr 25, 2013

RSX-CBE-512MB wrote:

I am a PS3 user i want a refund on the PSN store not walmart or bestbuy & i already tried "Contacting Support" but i can't find an email adress to send my email to (i did this a while back)

I wouldn't have pleaded for a refund if the PSN store did not say from which region the DLC is.

Thanks anyway

Here ya go buddy check the contact option in this link here: http://us.playstation.com/support/contact_options/index.htm

Good luck!

Message 5 of 7 (277 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 25, 2013

i wanted to contact them by email but i eventually had to give in and contact them by  live chat thanks & kudos to both for helping

Message 6 of 7 (269 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6245 posts

Apr 25, 2013

RSX-CBE-512MB wrote:

i wanted to contact them by email but i eventually had to give in and contact them by  live chat thanks & kudos to both for helping

You're very welcome, that is what we are all here for! :smileyhappy:

Message 7 of 7 (264 Views)
0 Likes