Dec 07 2013
By: mrcold1 First Son 1 posts

Refund Possible?

1 replies 162 views Edited Dec 7, 2013

I haven't been to the PSN Network for a bit, so maybe i was a bit "off put" by the new format, but i accidently bought 2 games, Lego Batman and Lego Batman 2 for the PSP/PSVITA, i didn't realize it was for those systems untill i tried to runt he demo and it asked me if i wanted to download the content to a PSP, i intended to purchase for my PS3, and found only lego batman 2 for the PS3 and bought that one. My question is can i get refunded for the two games i bought that are only for the PSP/PSVita (which i dont have)?

i dont even know if this is the place for this inquiry, can't believe i cant find an email link...

Message 1 of 2 (162 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
41732 posts

Re: Refund Possible?

Dec 7, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

mrcold1 wrote:

I haven't been to the PSN Network for a bit, so maybe i was a bit "off put" by the new format, but i accidently bought 2 games, Lego Batman and Lego Batman 2 for the PSP/PSVITA, i didn't realize it was for those systems untill i tried to runt he demo and it asked me if i wanted to download the content to a PSP, i intended to purchase for my PS3, and found only lego batman 2 for the PS3 and bought that one. My question is can i get refunded for the two games i bought that are only for the PSP/PSVita (which i dont have)?

i dont even know if this is the place for this inquiry, can't believe i cant find an email link...

It's always possible, but we can't assist you further here, you'll need to contact Sony customer service directly to submit a refund request, jsut be advised that all sales from the PS Store are final & no refunds are usually given, if however this is your first time of asking then you may be lucky.

As for not finding an email address, don't be, there isn't one, Sony removed that option!

Here's Sony's number:

Phone Icon

PHONE 800-345-SONY
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific
Average Wait Time: Up to 15 Minutes

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 2 (150 Views)
0 Likes