Dec 05 2013
By: Tovu999 First Son 1 posts

Refund/Exchange for DLC?

2 replies 144 views Edited Dec 5, 2013

Hello, I am a canadian citizen, and I recently purchased three DLC items for Fallout 3 (specifically: Broken Steel, The Pit, and Point Lookout). However, I failed to notice that the DLC items were region-locked, and since I am in possession of a Canadian copy of Fallout 3 (BLUS-30234GH), the DLC items I purchased from the PS-Store (All BLUS-30185, American) are incompatible with my copy of the game. Thus I am seeking either a refund, or the rights to download the correct versions of the DLC. 

Message 1 of 3 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1614 posts

Re: Refund/Exchange for DLC?

Dec 5, 2013

I am Canadian also, we are in the same region as the US for DLC

Message 2 of 3 (140 Views)
MVP Support
7422 posts

Re: Refund/Exchange for DLC?

Dec 5, 2013

Tovu999 wrote:

Hello, I am a canadian citizen, and I recently purchased three DLC items for Fallout 3 (specifically: Broken Steel, The Pit, and Point Lookout). However, I failed to notice that the DLC items were region-locked, and since I am in possession of a Canadian copy of Fallout 3 (BLUS-30234GH), the DLC items I purchased from the PS-Store (All BLUS-30185, American) are incompatible with my copy of the game. Thus I am seeking either a refund, or the rights to download the correct versions of the DLC. 

Are you getting an error of some kind?

Side note: asking for a refund through these forums is a waste of time.  This is a public forum made up of Playstation users just like you.  Nobody here can issue refunds to you.

** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **
Playstation Signature photo Signature-1.jpg
MVP Terms and Conditions ____________(=^‥^=)____________ Forum Rules of Conduct

================== SONY Customer Service ==================

Message 3 of 3 (136 Views)
0 Likes