Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 23 2012
By: HerPort First Son 1 posts

Redemption codes

2 replies 101 views Edited Nov 23, 2012

I recently purchased Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and want to sell it. I already downloaded the bonus map with the redemption code that comes in the box, is there a way for the person who purchases it from me to get the map as well?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
630 posts

Re: Redemption codes

Nov 23, 2012

What you saying if is possible your letting a user purchase a game for you to get the pack ?. Well it depends if you meet this user in life instead online. Don't give your information to users unless if he or her is apart of your family or a friend that you meet in person. And it might or not be possible that purchasing a game for you and get map pack. Not sure what the rest of the community say. However for your own safety don't give anyone your information.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (99 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28709 posts

Re: Redemption codes

Nov 23, 2012

HerPort wrote:

I recently purchased Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and want to sell it. I already downloaded the bonus map with the redemption code that comes in the box, is there a way for the person who purchases it from me to get the map as well?

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Sorry no it is not possible to transfer or take back the DLC already downloaded to your account & give it to someone else.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (96 Views)