Nov 27 2013
By: HandicappedSpace First Son 2 posts

Redeem codes not working

2 replies 519 views Edited Nov 27, 2013

The 10 dollar code is invalid, can anyone tell me how to fix? Why the hell do I need to give my credit card for a free trial??!! What's the point??! Like one of those scam sites!! Anyway I tried it on the sen still not working, just bought the console today, and how long does a paypal transaction take? I wanted to get 50 through play pal to pay for ps plus but and I'm still waiting.

Message 1 of 3 (519 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14098 posts

Re: Redeem codes not working

Nov 27, 2013

HandicappedSpace wrote:

The 10 dollar code is invalid, can anyone tell me how to fix? Why the hell do I need to give my credit card for a free trial??!! What's the point??! Like one of those scam sites!! Anyway I tried it on the sen still not working, just bought the console today, and how long does a paypal transaction take? I wanted to get 50 through play pal to pay for ps plus but and I'm still waiting.

What?  Your comparing SONY and the PSN to a scam site.  Wow.

Good luck to you.

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 2 of 3 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Re: Redeem codes not working

Nov 27, 2013

Yes I am, and I am right. Its only free after you give your credit card? What the hell?! Explain how that is not like a scam site?  Plus codes that are invalid and a paypal service that does not work apparently. I gave them 50 dollars!! And still waiting how is that logical?

Message 3 of 3 (512 Views)
0 Likes