Highlighted
Oct 24 2011
By: draegen First Son 9 posts

Redeem Codes

2 replies 556 views Edited Oct 24, 2011

I apologize if this has been answered before somewhere but I found a few UC3 promo codes (weapon & skin) online. I wanted to share them with a freind but he says he can't get them to work. I had keyed them in in the redeem codes section on my PS3 to see if they were still valid when i saw them online and again before i sent them to him but I didn't download them. If I look in my transaction history they don't show up. Are they linked to my account now because I keyed them in?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (556 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
43842 posts

Re: Redeem Codes

Oct 24, 2011

draegen wrote:

I apologize if this has been answered before somewhere but I found a few UC3 promo codes (weapon & skin) online. I wanted to share them with a freind but he says he can't get them to work. I had keyed them in in the redeem codes section on my PS3 to see if they were still valid when i saw them online and again before i sent them to him but I didn't download them. If I look in my transaction history they don't show up. Are they linked to my account now because I keyed them in?

Thanks.

They were only redeemed if you actually hit the redeem/proceed button, even if you entered the code but you didn't do this then no the codes were not used.

Just a thought, but are the UC3 codes valid yet, it's just tht the game isn't released for 8 days still?

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_300x50_002B.jpg

Customer Service Available Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm
General Enquires - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & Billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)

Live Chat Available Mon-Sat 6am-10pm PST & Sun 6am-8pm - LiveChat
Message 2 of 3 (556 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: Redeem Codes

Oct 24, 2011

They're from the Subway Beta. I put in the code(s) and hit continue. The next screen is says "Thank you for using the Playstation Network" and has the option to download. I guess they are linked to my account. The only other option is that I don't think my friend has the UC3 beta yet so maybe it doesn't work because of that?

Here's a code for the subway Drake skin if anyone has the UC3 beta and would like to try it and tell me if it works so I can have my friend try the other one again...

2E6N-PDNR-HN2E

Message 3 of 3 (556 Views)
0 Likes