Highlighted
Jul 31 2012
By: masteSC96 First Son 1 posts

Red dead, lost rank

1 replies 57 views Edited Jul 31, 2012

Hello every one, i have a bone to pick with psn and rdr. I was a rank 12 with the horse and guns and titles you get for being that rank, today i jump online and i lost everything.....everything i was put back to a level 1 with defualt guns and horse (donkey) and only the cattleman pistol. i never did any thing too lose all of it , it just happened and no im not saying this to get to rank 12 for the fun of it this did happen too me.

Message 1 of 2 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Re: Red dead, lost rank

Aug 3, 2012

masteSC96 wrote:

Hello every one, i have a bone to pick with psn and rdr. I was a rank 12 with the horse and guns and titles you get for being that rank, today i jump online and i lost everything.....everything i was put back to a level 1 with defualt guns and horse (donkey) and only the cattleman pistol. i never did any thing too lose all of it , it just happened and no im not saying this to get to rank 12 for the fun of it this did happen too me.

I don't think Sony has control over the online of Red Dead Redemption. I would try asking Rockstar Games (who own the rights and are involved in what happens online about it.) You can find their website here (try the Support tab and see if you can somehow manage to get into contact about this somehow.)  They are the only ones who can fix your problem so getting in touch with them would be the way to go to figure out why this is happened or what caused it. Also to see if you can get your rank and such back.

http://www.rockstargames.com/

Click the above link to go to the Rockstar Games website to get the help you need. Hopefully you find what is the matter, get your rank/stuff back and just in general best of luck whatever happens. Sorry I could not be of more assistance.

Message 2 of 2 (50 Views)
0 Likes