Feb 24 2013
By: Empulsiv3 First Son 4 posts
Accepted Solution

Record of agarest war Zero addon files not viewable in playstation store

4 replies 141 views Edited Feb 24, 2013

As the title says all of the addons relating to the game Record of agarest war zero are not viewable or searchable on the playstation store page.

there is roughly 40 plus addons for this game that i wish to get

i have found addons for agarest generations at war and also agarest generations at war 2

but not for zero there is mention of these addons at this URL for playstation network

http://us.playstation.com/search/index.htm?id=agarest&site=&section=true#?q=agarest%20war%20zero&?si...:smileyvery-happy:

But other then that on the playstation store i can not find nor get these addons

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (141 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13234 posts

Re: Record of agarest war Zero addon files not viewable in playstation store

Feb 24, 2013

If you found add-ons for Generations At War, then you were not looking at the US Playstation Store, which is where your link is pointing.  That game wasn't published here, and there are no add-ons for it in the US Playstation Store.  That game was published in the UK, so you must have been looking at the UK Playstation Store. In the US those games were named Record of Agarest War, and Record of Agarest War 2.  There are add-ons for those games, as well as for Record of Agarest War Zero, in the US Playstation Store.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/record-of-agarest-war-zero/cid=UP1024-NPUB...

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (135 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 25, 2013
No u have misread what has been said there are 3 games titled agarest war

1st is called Agarest war Generations
2nd is Record of Agarest war Zero (Which is a remake and more polished version of Agarest war Generations)
3rd is Called Agarest War 2

now as for that link it was taken from the USA playstation store website
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/record-of-agarest-war-zero/cid=UP1024-NPUB...

As you can see its EN-US in the URL meaning USA store page

So please before you remark on a problem know how many games are in the series and also that a linked page is infact the USA page kudos
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (128 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 25, 2013
As i stated in the first post Record of agarest war Zero is not showing up on my playstations store for addon downloads nor an overview yet it is plain as day on the USA playstation page
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (127 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 25, 2013
NVM solved it myself, the game was released in Australia but Anything related to Agarest war zero on ther playstation store is not available to me due to my country.

How can a game released here not be eligble for addon content this is a load off bull $hit
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (126 Views)
0 Likes