Nov 28 2013
By: AMdoubleG First Son 4 posts

Received someone else's receipt!

3 replies 165 views Edited Nov 28, 2013

G'day fellas,

So I just went to check my Yahoo! inbox today and I was left bemused as I had received an email confirming "Adrian's" Last of US DLC purchase, from Sony Entertatinment. Now, none of my mates are called Adrian and I don't even own a PS3/PS4. I want the real Adrian to get his receipt so I want to know what I can do to make that happen. 

I do have his order number and his PSN ID(mentioned in the email) so I am willing to give that out if needed.

Message 1 of 4 (165 Views)
Wastelander
674 posts

Re: Received someone else's receipt!

Nov 28, 2013
Did you make a whole new PSN ID just to report this? If so, then kudos to you. Maybe it was just a bug on the PSN side. You could just forward him the e-mail and explain what happened.
Message 2 of 4 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 28, 2013

Haha yes I did make one for this purpose, but it only took me about a minute Smiley Wink

Unfortunately, I don't have his email, but only his PS username. And I read up that I can't add people online from the PS website so that's a bit of a bummer! Any other suggestions?

Message 3 of 4 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
674 posts

Nov 28, 2013
As long as it's just a receipt, its not a big deal. Lets just let him play TLOU multiplayer with the new DLC maps he just bought. Smiley Tongue
Message 4 of 4 (149 Views)
0 Likes