Apr 24 2013
By: deeuuss First Son 1 posts

Ratchet and clank Qforce and MotorstormRC

[ Edited ]
1 replies 339 views Edited Apr 24, 2013

Hi, idk if here is the place to ask this but since I can't email sony any more (can'tfind the option anymore or its been removed Smiley Frustrated) I ask here.

I bought R&C Qforce back in january, I didn't use it that much beacause I'm waiting por the vita version. But lately I heard that some people already recived their MotorStorm RC code via email, and since I didn´t recive anything idk if there is something I must do,or a page I have to visit or something.

If anyone knows about this please let me know.

Thanks.Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 2 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: Ratchet and clank Qforce and MotorstormRC

Apr 25, 2013

deeuuss wrote:

Hi, idk if here is the place to ask this but since I can't email sony any more (can'tfind the option anymore or its been removed Smiley Frustrated) I ask here.

I bought R&C Qforce back in january, I didn't use it that much beacause I'm waiting por the vita version. But lately I heard that some people already recived their MotorStorm RC code via email, and since I didn´t recive anything idk if there is something I must do,or a page I have to visit or something.

If anyone knows about this please let me know.

Thanks.Smiley Very Happy

The game has been spotted in the PS Store LiveArea on the Vita It is not purchaseable yet, which means the game may be coming out sometime in the near future. 

As well, you're talking about a deal by SCEE for Europe. If you do indeed reside in the EU, you should take your question over here:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-General/bd-p/419

If you reside in North America, then you should know that that deal is not the same as ours. We will be receiving Ratchet: Deadlocked (aka Gladiator in the EU) when the game releases.

I

Message 2 of 2 (102 Views)