Highlighted
May 24 2013
By: remanutd5 Treasure Hunter 7402 posts

Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault psvita campaign co op

3 replies 141 views Edited May 24, 2013

Hey guys have any of you played online campaign co op with a friend? i've been trying to join a friend but i cant, everytime i try it says "unable to join the game" , do you know whats going on? 

Message 1 of 4 (141 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18928 posts

Re: Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault psvita campaign co op

May 24, 2013

I don't have the game nor have I tried it but the issue you are having sounds like a port issue.  Easier way to tackle this is by enabling UPnP. In order to enable UPnP you will have to enable it at the router level & at the PS3 level.

Check your router's documentation on how to do this.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 2 of 4 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11753 posts

May 24, 2013

I've only played Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault on the PlayStation 3 cooperatively, which had no problems when it came to connecting players. Either this could be a game in need of a serious patch update or it might just be something wrong with the Internet connection on someone's end. Have you tried checking your connection settings? If everything appears kosher, you could also try contacting Insomniac to see if the company has some insight into this dilemma.

Message 3 of 4 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7402 posts

May 24, 2013

GrayGargoyle wrote:

I've only played Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault on the PlayStation 3 cooperatively, which had no problems when it came to connecting players. Either this could be a game in need of a serious patch update or it might just be something wrong with the Internet connection on someone's end. Have you tried checking your connection settings? If everything appears kosher, you could also try contacting Insomniac to see if the company has some insight into this dilemma.

Thanks a lot Graygargoyle i have sent them an email, hopefully i get a reply soon. 

Message 4 of 4 (127 Views)
0 Likes