Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 12 2012
By: Redikol First Son 11 posts

Ratchet & Clank Collection's Redeem Code Didn't Work?!

[ Edited ]
5 replies 462 views Edited Nov 12, 2012

So I bought a "NEW" copy of Ratchet & Clank Collection today. Got home ripped the plastic off the case and typed the redeem code out at "Account Management" then "Redeem Codes" area. It said "The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. Please check your enties." I rechecked my entries about 7 or 8 times. I typed it out exact and in Caps, but it still will not work. The promotion code is valid until 03/31/2013, so it's still valid. What's going on? I really wanted the Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time demo and the 10th Anniversary avatar for Ratchet & Clank. Thank you for any help in advance.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (462 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
43 posts

Re: Ratchet & Clank Collection's Redeem Code Didn't Work?!

Nov 12, 2012

don't type it in caps it doesnt work in caps

photo lee1302_zps11d8821a.png
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (448 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Redikol wrote:

So I bought a "NEW" copy of Ratchet & Clank Collection today. Got home ripped the plastic off the case and typed the redeem code out at "Account Management" then "Redeem Codes" area. It said "The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. Please check your enties." I rechecked my entries about 7 or 8 times. I typed it out exact and in Caps, but it still will not work. The promotion code is valid until 03/31/2013, so it's still valid. What's going on? I really wanted the Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time demo and the 10th Anniversary avatar for Ratchet & Clank. Thank you for any help in advance.

Same exact problem here.  I tried it in caps, and in lowercase.  Also, tried entering it within the PSN store, as well as Account Management -> Redeem code.  My copy of the game was brand new in shrink wrap as well.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (444 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Nov 12, 2012

I did it in lowercase also, still didn't work.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (440 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Redikol wrote:

I did it in lowercase also, still didn't work.

I got the code to work.  Had to go to  www.SonyEntertainmentNetwork.com then logged in with my account and entered the code there.  On the PS3, I went to my account download list and manually retrieved the avatars and sly demo from there.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (375 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Thanks man, that totally worked!

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (369 Views)
0 Likes