Oct 31 2012
By: BigBoss712188 Lombax Warrior 243 posts

ROCKSTAR PASS ACTIVE for MAX PAYNE 3, WAS STILL CHARGED FOR HOSTAGE NEGOTIATION DLC

3 replies 497 views Edited Oct 31, 2012

I have had the Rockstar Pass for Max Payne 3 for a while now and have never been charged for any of the DLC, however with yesterday's DLC launch I purchased the DLC unawares that I would be charged 9.99 for the DLC hostage negotiation.

I was under the impression that the Rockstar Pass once purchased would allow for all the DLC without any further cost?

Why was I charged for DLC if I have a Rockstar Pass for Max Payne 3?

"If you're good at something, never do it for free. " The Joker in The Dark Knight.
Message 1 of 4 (497 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40067 posts

Re: ROCKSTAR PASS ACTIVE for MAX PAYNE 3, WAS STILL CHARGED FOR HOSTAGE NEGOTIATION DLC

Nov 1, 2012

BigBoss712188 wrote:

I have had the Rockstar Pass for Max Payne 3 for a while now and have never been charged for any of the DLC, however with yesterday's DLC launch I purchased the DLC unawares that I would be charged 9.99 for the DLC hostage negotiation.

I was under the impression that the Rockstar Pass once purchased would allow for all the DLC without any further cost?

Why was I charged for DLC if I have a Rockstar Pass for Max Payne 3?

My PS3 is currently YLOD so I can't check for you myself, but I too have the Rockstar Pass & also understood that all future DLC was included, what do you see if you search for the DLC on the PS Store, does it say $9.99 next to it?

Having said all that it should have been very clear to you, actually it would have been very clear before you hit the last purchase button that there was a cost invloved, did you not see this?

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 4 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
243 posts

Re: ROCKSTAR PASS ACTIVE for MAX PAYNE 3, WAS STILL CHARGED FOR HOSTAGE NEGOTIATION DLC

Nov 1, 2012

I do not recall if I saw the price prior to accepting the charges as I knew I had a Rockstar Pass, now when I go back to the DLC list I do not even see the new DLC avalible to DL and still I was charged.

Any solutions to this?

Even I I did spas click confirm I should still get my funds back as I still have the Rockstar Pass and any glitch that may have allowed for the Rockstar Pass not to work is beyond my control.

"If you're good at something, never do it for free. " The Joker in The Dark Knight.
Message 3 of 4 (481 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40067 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

Check out this Thread, I just noticed it:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/Darksiders-II-and-Max-Payne-3-Sea...

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 4 of 4 (473 Views)
0 Likes