Jul 16 2013
By: ChrisREDb86 First Son 6 posts

REDEEM CODE UNCHARTED 3 GOTY ED

7 replies 208 views Edited Jul 16, 2013

hi Ive bought uncharted 3 goty edition and the redeem code isnt working the game region is us i was searching around the net and theres a lot of people with the same problem please help me i want to use all th game features the game was new sealed and packed help

Message 1 of 8 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
34186 posts

Re: REDEEM CODE UNCHARTED 3 GOTY ED

Jul 16, 2013

ChrisREDb86 wrote:

hi Ive bought uncharted 3 goty edition and the redeem code isnt working the game region is us i was searching around the net and theres a lot of people with the same problem please help me i want to use all th game features the game was new sealed and packed help

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

What's the code for exactly, DLC, also is there an expiration date on it?

BRIT-KO

Message 2 of 8 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 17, 2013

its the online pass activation code for uncharted 3 goty edition please help me the game is new and was sealed please help me to solve this issue the code of the disc is bcus 99086 is a retail copy Us region. Theres no expiration date on the voucher pleaso someone help me im so frustated with this problem 

Message 3 of 8 (196 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 17, 2013

Is there any mod who can help me with this issue

Message 4 of 8 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
34186 posts

Jul 17, 2013

ChrisREDb86 wrote:

its the online pass activation code for uncharted 3 goty edition please help me the game is new and was sealed please help me to solve this issue the code of the disc is bcus 99086 is a retail copy Us region. Theres no expiration date on the voucher pleaso someone help me im so frustated with this problem 

So the game is from the US & the online pass was purchased from the US PSN Store, is that correct?

BRIT-KO

Message 5 of 8 (171 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jul 18, 2013

no the online pass come with the game inside the left part of the box, thats the problem the game is totally new and was sealed properly the disc is intact what can i do because i paid for the full game and i cant access all the features specially online gaming.

I bought the game cause i liked the multiplayer demo and want to play the full game. its my first uncharted and it seems like a bad experience please ehat can i do to solve this problem who can help me?

Message 6 of 8 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
34186 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2013

ChrisREDb86 wrote:

no the online pass come with the game inside the left part of the box, thats the problem the game is totally new and was sealed properly the disc is intact what can i do because i paid for the full game and i cant access all the features specially online gaming.

I bought the game cause i liked the multiplayer demo and want to play the full game. its my first uncharted and it seems like a bad experience please ehat can i do to solve this problem who can help me?

Ok, sorry about that, my mistake.

I'm going to give you the link to the ND Forums on this very website, 3 links actually, one for online MP issues, another for a more 'general' one & another for 'technical issues.

ND General Forum: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/bd-p/24818

ND Multiplayer/Online Issues Forum: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/bd-p/24818

ND Technical Issues Forum: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/bd-p/24819

Good luck.

BRIT-KO

Message 7 of 8 (161 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jul 19, 2013

thnx a lot hope i can solve the problem i dont want to pay more for something that ive paid see you bro

Message 8 of 8 (147 Views)
0 Likes