Mar 07 2011
By: AlacrityFitz Sackboy 561 posts

Quick question about multi system rules

2 replies 231 views Edited Mar 7, 2011

I am sure that this has been answered somewhere in the forum and may even exsist in the knowledge center, but I'll be blind before I locate the right article.

Question is simple, I have two PS3's in the house. Can I mount the same master account to both machines, so I don't have to buy all my PSN twice? I am sick of hauling my machine out to the kids playroom to play my games, and I don't want the sticky fingered midget touching my 60gb B/C phat. I just want to be able to buy games and such on my mahcine and move the ones for him over. 10 yr olds are not good with understanding money but they are preternatural figuring out passwords. So again, I want to put my master account on both machines to allow for my PSN buys to live both places as needed. Is it allowed, frowned on, illegal, not possible, or against EULA? (I DO NOT want to be banned for an infraction, but if the ankle biter deletes another game save I may have to lock him in the dog house.)

Alacrity

AlacrityFitz Trophy Card
Message 1 of 3 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
561 posts

Re: Quick question about multi system rules

Mar 9, 2011

Bumping this to try to get an answer.

To be clear... I AM NOT TRYING TO LIE CHEAT OR STEAL. I just don't want to have to buy the same game for each console. If I have to then I have to, but I cannot find a thread that answers this directly and I don't want to break any EULA rules.

Alacrity

AlacrityFitz Trophy Card
Message 2 of 3 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1020 posts

Re: Quick question about multi system rules

Mar 10, 2011

You can have your psn activated on up to 5 systems. So it should be fine.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 3 of 3 (231 Views)
0 Likes