Jul 25 2013
By: Slow_vibes1 First Son 13 posts

Question

2 replies 161 views Edited Jul 25, 2013
I'm sorry my post is in the wrong section but I can't find where to post this in the general psn forum..
Anyway I'm trying to game share with my brother since he has a ps3 also. I gave him my account info & he logged in fine to my account but then he told me that there was no games in my downloaded list on the psn store. I looked and it was true, the only thing on my downloaded list were apps & demos I downloaded even though I have 2 bought games (just cause 2 and gta IV) also when I type in the games on the psn store it says I haven't purchased them? Can someone help
PS. Again sorry for posting this in the wrong section but I really can't find the right one
Message 1 of 3 (161 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26569 posts

Re: Question

Jul 25, 2013

You're correct. You are in the wrong forum. Moderation will move this thread to PlayStation®Network Support for you.

As for game sharing, it is against the Terms of Service and generally not a good idea. People who have complained of having their account(s) hack have admitted to game sharing. They weren't hacked. Basically, they willingly share their account with someone else who would later abuse the trust.

Have you shared with anyone else? Though the problem seems to be of a technical nature, I would keep this in mind. If a technical nature, your problem should be resolved. If it's due to game sharing, good luck.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 2 of 3 (143 Views)
First Son
13 posts

Re: Question

Jul 25, 2013
Conrad_Max I know it's against the TOS and I wouldn't do it with someone I met online but it's my actual brother that's why I'm ok with it.

And no I've never shared with anyone else so I don't know what's wrong? Just hoping someone can help & thanks for moving it.
Message 3 of 3 (133 Views)
0 Likes