Apr 18 2013
By: paulina_db First Son 1 posts

Question

2 replies 99 views Edited Apr 18, 2013

Well like a week ago i recived a messege on my ps3 that says, "Sony Enterteinment Network (SEN) has changed the policys, and we need your id and you password if you want to continue using the service" so i gave them my data, but it was a scammer not sony, so now i recover my account with my birthdate, but when i try to download my games it says, that i have 5 PS3 activated, then i search and look that i have to deactivate my Devices on Qriocity, but when i do it, i says "You have deactivated your devices recently and cannot use this feature at this time." so my question is if you can deactivate the systems for me, please, and thank you so much

Message 1 of 3 (99 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Re: Question

Apr 18, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forum.

That is most unfortunate.  You should never trust any email that does not have Official Sony Licensing or Graphics associated with it.  To be sure, before answering, you can come here and pose the question, or contact Sony Support.

As well; for your current issue you will need to contact Support as well.

Here is a link:

http://us.playstation.com/support/contact_options/index.htm

You can also try the online chat help linked in my signature, should it be available at this time.

Hope this helps.

Moble

Message 2 of 3 (95 Views)
Splicer
43 posts

Re: Question

Apr 18, 2013
It's unfortunate that this happened to you. Sony doesn't allow you to use the deactivation for 6 months after you previously used the service. Since Sony doesn't check these forums, you're better off calling the Sony help line.

The Contact number is located here..
https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options/

I really hope you can fix your account, but as it stands, neither Sony nor Microsoft have very good customer services.
If you come here, you'll find me, I promise -Squall Leonhart, Final Fantasy VIII, Squaresoft 1999

Message 3 of 3 (94 Views)
0 Likes