Nov 12 2011
By: TassadarCRG First Son 3 posts

Question about changing account information

3 replies 29 views Edited Nov 12, 2011

I have my PSN account activated on 2 PS3, The account information can only be changed on the PS3 right?, so my question is, the account information can only be changed on the PS3 where the PSN account have been created or can be also changed on the second PS3.

Sry for my english

ty!

Message 1 of 4 (29 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38890 posts

Re: Question about changing account information

Nov 12, 2011

TassadarCRG wrote:

I have my PSN account activated on 2 PS3, The account information can only be changed on the PS3 right?, so my question is, the account information can only be changed on the PS3 where the PSN account have been created or can be also changed on the second PS3.

Sry for my english

ty!

I'm not sure I understand you corrctly, do you want to deactivate one of the PS3's or do you want to change some account information, if so which information do you want to change?

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 4 (29 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 12, 2011

no, I want to know if the account information (like password,email) can be changed just in the PS3 where the PSN account was create or also can me changed on the second PS3.

Message 3 of 4 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
27600 posts

Nov 13, 2011

PSN accounts can be managed on any PS3 or PSP that has a profile for that PSN account.  It doesn't matter where the PSN account was created.  Some PSN accounts weren't even created on a console.  You used to be able to create them on this web site.

GKP
Message 4 of 4 (29 Views)
0 Likes