Jul 24 2012
By: Pirelli913 First Son 1 posts

Question about adding funds to PSN wallet

2 replies 112 views Edited Jul 24, 2012

A while ago, it used to be that if I had $5.90 in my wallet and I wanted to buy something that cost $6, I could simply add that ten cents and my wallet would then be wiped clean. Now, when I want to do this, I have to add $5 because it won't let me add the existing change I need. Am I doing something wrong now? What happened? I'm one of those that doesn't like to have change in my wallet if I can help it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (112 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31765 posts

Re: Question about adding funds to PSN wallet

Jul 24, 2012

Pirelli913 wrote:

A while ago, it used to be that if I had $5.90 in my wallet and I wanted to buy something that cost $6, I could simply add that ten cents and my wallet would then be wiped clean. Now, when I want to do this, I have to add $5 because it won't let me add the existing change I need. Am I doing something wrong now? What happened? I'm one of those that doesn't like to have change in my wallet if I can help it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

No, you're not doing anything wrong, $5.00 is the minimum funding amount.

Message 2 of 3 (109 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Re: Question about adding funds to PSN wallet

Jul 27, 2012
so weird... lol. why just 10 cents. just get a ps card. best way. but yeah... there is only so little or so much you can put it.

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 3 of 3 (88 Views)
0 Likes