Aug 04 2013
By: Solid---Steak Fender Bender 2971 posts

Question about adding exact amount to wallet.

2 replies 741 views Edited Aug 4, 2013

I'd like to buy a avatar or two, most of them are €0.25. But to do that I'd have to add a minimum of €5. Is there anyway to add the exact amount of money I need? The US have a way to add the exact amount with "Buy Now". Could someone help? 

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 1 of 3 (741 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
34909 posts

Re: Question about adding exact amount to wallet.

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2013

Solid---Steak wrote:

I'd like to buy a avatar or two, most of them are €0.25. But to do that I'd have to add a minimum of €5. Is there anyway to add the exact amount of money I need? The US have a way to add the exact amount with "Buy Now". Could someone help? 

The minimum funding amount is $5.00 here in the U.S., same goes for the UK/EU too with their currency.

The buy now feature works with credit cards but you can still only add a minimum of $5.00, it is not worth Sony letting people add just 25c, it's not cost productive.

BRIT-KO

Message 2 of 3 (732 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Re: Question about adding exact amount to wallet.

Aug 4, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

Solid---Steak wrote:

The minimum funding amount is $5.00 here in the U.S., same goes for the UK/EU too with their currency.

The buy now feature works with credit cards but you can still only add a minimum of $5.00, it is not worth Sony letting people add just 25c, it's not cost productive.

BRIT-KO

gan-grumpy-cat-112612-1-4_3_r560.jpg

That sucks. Smiley Sad

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 3 of 3 (725 Views)
0 Likes