First Son
14 posts

Re: Q&A for Welcome Back Package!

Jun 4, 2011

I read through the entire thread and didnt find this question.  This program was designed to shore up customer loyality.  What about those of us that were SO loyal we already own all 5 of the games they are trying to give away?  I own all the games and I am a Plus member already, so all I get is an extra month of Plus?  LAME!  Because I lost that when the servers were down.  So really I am getting nothing.  I hope this is not the case because that would mean those of us that were the most loyal to Sony are being forgotten about and left in the dust.  Please offer us anything besides something I bought over 2 years ago... 

Message 71 of 549 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 4, 2011

You're actually getting 60 days free plus, not 30. 30 is for the people that don't have plus. Also, nothing is stopping you from downloading the free games and then trading in or selling the one's you bought.

Message 72 of 549 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jun 4, 2011

Just called GameStop.  InFamous gets you 8 bucks and LBP gets you 4 bucks...  I cant buy a game I dont have with that money.  It just sucks for those of us that already own the games.  I dont care how you try to spin it, unless I am able to get 2 games I do not own I will not feel I got anything.

Message 73 of 549 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Jun 4, 2011

1 error I encountered was if you get the key to download a game and exit out of the store, it won't show up anymore.

To fix this go to your profile and go to subscriptions and you will then be able to download the game.

Ok I have a question about the free psp games.  I don't currently have a psp but for these games should I instal them on my ps3?  Lastly do these games only work on the psp go?

Message 74 of 549 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 4, 2011

Not trying to reply to your comment here sorry. But can i even get the free games if i signed up two weeks ago? Cause if not that, i think we should say thats a microsoft move.

Message 75 of 549 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 4, 2011

AaronTheTeen wrote:

1 error I encountered was if you get the key to download a game and exit out of the store, it won't show up anymore.

To fix this go to your profile and go to subscriptions and you will then be able to download the game.

Ok I have a question about the free psp games.  I don't currently have a psp but for these games should I instal them on my ps3?  Lastly do these games only work on the psp go?

As far as I know, no. You cannot install them on a PS3.

And no, any PSP will do. I have a PSP-3000, it worked fine.

Message 76 of 549 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jun 4, 2011

I took 7hours today and downloaded InFamous and when it started to install I got an erro and now i have to download it all over again has anyone gotten InFamous yet because i want to know if it works ?

Message 77 of 549 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 4, 2011

ok this is a buch of bull i had bought the dead nation some time ago and now its free i should be able to get my money back since it is free now if they wanted to give any kind of game out for free it should of been games no one has or something come up with a new game or something beacuse that is just wrong have to buy a game then they get hacked and they give it away for free what about all of us who spent our hard earn money on some of these games i know ill be contactin them today about this matter if i can't ill be doing it soon becuase it is so totally wrong to give games away from free when peopel spent their moeny on these games

Message 78 of 549 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9167 posts

Jun 4, 2011

Alright, I'm having a bit of a strange problem myself. The only game I've really been looking forward to playing was inFAMOUS, and when I loaded the Welcome Back page in the Store, inFAMOUS was mysteriously absent. There were only the 4 other games listed. Perplexed, I clicked "Get It Now" on either of the Package listings, and thus they disappeared from the list altogether.

I've seen the whole Account Settings > Transaction Management > Etc. solution, but it still does not list inFAMOUS as a downloadable game for me. What gives?

edit; Was reading through some replies, perhaps it's because I downloaded the 60 minute trial a while ago? I navigated my past downloads and started downloading it again. Once it's finished, will I be able to get the full game unlock? Guess I'll give it a shot.

Message 79 of 549 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Jun 4, 2011

Does anyone have a reference site to Playstation Plus offers prior to the network going down? I had been considering getting a subscription just to get a couple of the games on sale and now that I have it free for a month nothing looks good. I'm just wondering if they stripped down the features for this free period.

In particular the PS1 Japanese Import games used to be discounted and no longer are. I was really looking forward to picking a couple up as the full price isn't worth it to me.

Perhaps a fair comparison would show an equal amount of content and I'm just unlucky that it's content I'm not interested in. Just curious.

Message 80 of 549 (21 Views)
0 Likes