First Son
3 posts

Re: Q&A for Welcome Back Package!

Jun 4, 2011

To Anyone having problems reguarding getting their free games:

claim a title for each of the " Welcome Back Free..." selections if the icon is missing from the PlayStation Store, you need to perform the following steps:

+Exit PlayStation®Store.

+From the XMB select:

+ select Account Management

+ Transaction Management

+ +Services List

+ SCEA Promotion

+PS3: Select 'Welcome Back Free PS3™ Game 1' or 'Welcome Back Free PS3™ Game 2' (whichever product has remaining uses).

+PSP: Select 'Welcome Back Free PSP™ Game 1' or 'Welcome Back Free PSP™ Game 2' (whichever product has remaining uses).

Select 'Select Content' button and select your game.

Message 51 of 549 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Jun 4, 2011

WipEout comes with a full game unlock file, but not the actual game. Do I need to download the demo? It doesn't look big enought to be a full game...

Message 52 of 549 (24 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 4, 2011

How do you claim your 100 freebies in ps home???

I cant find a kiosk in home square to clain my free stuff

can anyone help me out please ?

Message 53 of 549 (24 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 4, 2011

To claim a title for each of the " Welcome Back Free..." selections if the icon is missing from the PlayStation Store, you need to perform the following steps:

+Exit PlayStation®Store.

+From the XMB select:

+ select Account Management

+ Transaction Management

+ +Services List

+ SCEA Promotion

+PS3: Select 'Welcome Back Free PS3™ Game 1' or 'Welcome Back Free PS3™ Game 2' (whichever product has remaining uses).

+PSP: Select 'Welcome Back Free PSP™ Game 1' or 'Welcome Back Free PSP™ Game 2' (whichever product has remaining uses).

Select 'Select Content' button and select your game.

Message 54 of 549 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jun 4, 2011

I tied to read the FAQ carefully, but I still have one question.

I was an existing + Subscriber before all of this madness happened, therefore I have games Ive downloaded for free.  For example Sonic 2.  It has a 'start date' and an 'end date'.  If 60 days have been added to my account, why dos it stil have the same end date as it did before?  My plus runs out in 3 days, when it does will this content disappear, or just be suspended until I renew my Plus account.

Message 55 of 549 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jun 4, 2011

Yes, download all 3 items.  I got WipEout too.  The 'demo' IS the full game, you just have to DL the "100KB Full Game token to make it so.  Many digital games with dems are this way.  For example, Modern CombatSmiley Very Happyomination.  When I bought the full game, it only downloaded a 100KB pass token to unock all features.

Message 56 of 549 (24 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 4, 2011

I'm in same boat Clicked Get Now on Free Game 1 for PS3 and the trasaction went through but will not let me select my free game.  So I'm not clicking anything else till I can get my first game. 

Message 57 of 549 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Jun 4, 2011

I've got my ps3 games and they work just fine. I went to download my psp games and got them downloaded and installed.  But when I try to copy them to the psp I get error 80710D36.  Not sure why I've downloaded stuff on my psp before April 21st...but its a used psp and I never activiated it.  Could that be the issue?

PSN:dragon672 Xbox: dragon672

Message 58 of 549 (24 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 4, 2011

I had the same trouble most people did which included getting errors and not knowing what happened. Lost the "Free" icon both times so I assumed it would just give a me a free credit for whatever game I wanted knowing select games were to be given away for the welcome back package. Went up to Infamous, selected to download and it told me I had to pay, stupid as it was, stuck to thinking it would just null itself though the payment screen showed otherwise. Went through with it and heard that awful 'ting' seconds later and now wonder if a refund is even possible for such an occassion.

Message 59 of 549 (24 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jun 4, 2011

Does the 80710D36 error that occurs when you try to copy a game from your PS3 to your PSP have something to do with DRM/verification of your purchase? -_- I really just want to play my Pursuit Force.

Message 60 of 549 (24 Views)
0 Likes