First Son
2 posts

Re: Q&A for Welcome Back Package!

Jun 4, 2011

Game 1 and Game 2 are in the list. There's simply no option to "Select Content".

Message 41 of 549 (26 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 4, 2011

Q: I no longer have the option to choose my free Welcome Back games. What can I do?
A: If you navigate away from the Welcome Back section of the store without choosing your free games or exit the store completely you may need to follow the below in order to choose and download your free games.

1. On your PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Portable navigate to the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB
  2. Log into your PlayStation Network account and choose Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List
  3. Choose “PlayStation Network Promotions” from the list of services displayed
  4. Select either “PS3 Free Games” or “PSP Free Games” and then choose “Select Content”

I tried this because it dumped me out of the store before I could select my 2nd game. Everytime I hit "Select Content", it shows "An error has occurred" (80710D36). What gives?

Message 42 of 549 (26 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jun 4, 2011

i kept getting error after selecting the free ps3 1 and 2 never could select a game.now i have them in my transactions history and willnot show games to select.frankly i am really not to thrilled about any of the selections.nor the free movies least a relatively new movie would be nice.frankly i think they shoujld have gave pts and let use choose games to buy with those points.

Message 43 of 549 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1427 posts

Jun 4, 2011

I got the same issues most are experiencing... even from the Promotions section. BUT I found the first game I was trying to get on my Download list under Acc't. Main. It DID download, install and appears to run fine.

The 100 free Home items exhibit the same lack of functionality the free games do. AND I notice that one can not purchase ANYTHING in Home even outside of the free items... all "prices" show Error.

0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 4, 2011

when i hit the welcome back icon, it says that it cannot be acssed on this account. any idea how to fix this issue? 

Message 45 of 549 (26 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 4, 2011

I selected free game 1 & 2. and now there arent any games to choose from! i cant even select my free games. so i went to transactions...and there is no content found. not to mention the constant error messages. this blows!

Message 46 of 549 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Jun 4, 2011

I have the same problem with just the Free Game 1 (I would not think about doing Free Game 2 since it ripped me off).

Lot's of errors, then I would retry, (O to back out then X to reselect) Then the option for Free Game 1 disappeared.

Who do I contact to remedy this situation? 

Message 47 of 549 (26 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jun 4, 2011

Hey dude sup!

I know what you mean. I had that error message as well. It is maybe because there are a BUNCH of ppl that are trying to surf and download in PSN Store. So try your best re downloading the item or give about 5 - 10mins and then try it again. Luckily I woke up around quarter to 9ish and started downloading the stuff I chose.

Good Luck!

Message 48 of 549 (26 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jun 4, 2011

@ k158ps - PS CSR perhaps?  I dunno if there open on weekends lol.

Message 49 of 549 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Jun 4, 2011

anyone know how long the PS3 downloads take?

I'm Super Awesome. Ktnxbye.
Message 50 of 549 (26 Views)
0 Likes