First Son
1 posts

Re: Q&A for Welcome Back Package!

Jun 4, 2011

hey has anyone had this issue i accidentally selected get now for the ps3 game 2 first instead of the ps3game1 and now that option is gone and i wasn't able to select the game.  is there a fix for this?

Message 31 of 549 (26 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 4, 2011

I can't download any of the games. I go to the SCEA Promotion under the Services List, but there's no option to "Select Content". Please help!

EDIT: FYI, it even says Times Used: 0 and Times Left: 1.

Message 32 of 549 (26 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 4, 2011

*sorry for my bad english

why i can only see 3 games to chose from?

it shows me that i can only download Infamous, LBP and Rathchet & Clank but below its writen i still have 2 games to chose from (right now i'm downloading Infamous  so i have only 1 more to chose and i really want Wipeout)

Message 33 of 549 (26 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 4, 2011

I've got both a PSP and a PS3 (both way before april). On the PS3 I can find the welcome back program in the store (and the servcies list), but on the PSP there is no such thing in the store. It is also unavailable in the services list. I used the PSP to visit the store and buy games many times. I beleive I 'activated'  the PSP before (I am not sure).

Anyone knows what Sony's criterea are to acknowledge that someone's PSN account actually has been active on a PSP before april 21st? Anyone with the same problem (and hopefully a solution)?

It's kind of lame since most PS3 welcome back games I already have, but was actually looking forward for to the PSP games.

Message 34 of 549 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Jun 4, 2011

if its not shpwing up in promo from xmb then it started the download and u will have to go into store top right hand corner downloads and u will see your game.if another game is there then U messed up and tryed to back out and change your mind.u will ahve to take the game u changed mind on.

Message 35 of 549 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Jun 4, 2011

just download them to your ps3 then to your psp.

Message 36 of 549 (26 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 4, 2011

*sorry for my bad english.

Why when i enter the psn store it shows me only 3 game to chose from the welcome back package (and below it says i have 2 games to chose).

right now i'm downloading infamous but i really want Whipeout which is not in the list :-(

Message 37 of 549 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Jun 4, 2011

double check ur past downloads.what region u from?

Message 38 of 549 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Jun 4, 2011

Yesterday I downloaded some free items in Home from the welcome back offer, according to my purchase list I have them but when I try to use them they are not in my clothes/furniture. Today I got more items and have no trouble with those as they showed immediately, but the stuff from yesterday is still "MIA". What can I do about it? Thanks.

Message 39 of 549 (26 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 4, 2011

i checked. it's not there. allways shows me the same 3 games (Infamous, LBP and R&C).

i'm from israel.

ps. from the first time i entered to the psn store since its on it showed me only those 3 game to chose from. and i'm the only one who touch the ps3 in the house

so it can't be that someone else entered before me.

Message 40 of 549 (26 Views)
0 Likes