First Son
2 posts

Re: Q&A for Welcome Back Package!

Jun 4, 2011

I only download one game,but my friends told me I should  get two free game.how can I download the other one in psn store?

Message 21 of 549 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Jun 4, 2011

How long will the Welcome back package be available for download on the psnstore? I don't really understand is it just gonna be for today? July 3. Like till the end of the day.

WARHAWK,UNCHARTED,GT5prolouge,COD4,
Message 22 of 549 (34 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jun 4, 2011

I haven't downloaded any of the PS3 games I'm letting my daughter pick them. I did join the free month of plus to take advantage of a few of the discounted games for plus members. I'll use a Playstation Network card purchesed through Gamestop though.. I'm still quite leary of putting my new debit/credit card number with Sony..

I had to cancil my last one due to the previous hack during whick they also got the SOE accounts dating as far back as 2007..Since I just resently quit playing EverQuest.

Message 23 of 549 (34 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jun 4, 2011

Follow DJRED_808's post you should see the rest of your available games.

Message 24 of 549 (34 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 4, 2011

I'm sympathetic to the fact that it may take a while for me to be able to download my two free games given the number of people trying to do so. I'm consistently getting the same error message that many others are getting. That's fine and I accept it. I have a month to download them.

But given the number of people who have been unable to access any part of the welcom package, Sony should announce that it will be extending its free rentals of select movies by a couple days or offering it once again next weekend. If Sony wants to win back its customers' loyalty, it should go out of its way to make sure that every customer has a reasonable opportunity to take advantage of every service the company offers. Unfortunately, it seems likely that many people will try to take advantage of the free movie rentals this weekend only to be greeted by an error message.

Sony, please rectify this bad decision by extending the free rental period of the "welcome back" package or move the offer to a weekend when the network will be less swamped.

I'm sure that this is the part of the pacakage about which most people are least excited (myself included, since I assume the selection won't be particularly exciting -- probably mostly stuff I could stream through Netflix anyway). Still, Sony decided to include these free rentals as part of its "welcome back" incentive pacakge and it's a travesty that many people who would have taken advantage of the offer will not be able to do so thanks to Sony's poor planning of the Network relaunch -- putting it too close to the weekend and putting the free rental promotion on the first weekend after relaunch.

Message 25 of 549 (34 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 4, 2011

I have gone to Account management  Services management and there is no option for SCEA promotions. I see the other stuff Thast I was funally able to download from the store but nothing for SCEA promitions.

Then when I choose the PS Plus it says that." The content cannot be accesssed on your account"

Suggestions?

Message 26 of 549 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21008 posts

Jun 4, 2011

NinjaNELo wrote:

How long will the Welcome back package be available for download on the psnstore? I don't really understand is it just gonna be for today? July 3. Like till the end of the day.

WARHAWK,UNCHARTED,GT5prolouge,COD4,

JULY THIRD

Today is June 4th (for me) and JUNE 3rd for you dudes in the USA, you've got a MONTH.

Message 27 of 549 (34 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 4, 2011

NO luck with free games so far I'm tired of your incompetence as a company, I guess now I will buy more games for my XBOX360 no more sony games for me. I'm very upset WTF guys !!

Message 28 of 549 (34 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 4, 2011

Like @WookieAllStar , i'm not seeing any " SCEA Promotions " over the service list .

It depends on which country you are ?

Message 29 of 549 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Jun 4, 2011

Very nice, thanks alot, works awesome.

Message 30 of 549 (34 Views)
0 Likes