Sackboy
556 posts

Re: Q&A for Welcome Back Package!

Jun 3, 2011

Corvade wrote:

Same happened to me! I couldn't pick one game, then I back out, and when I come back, I only have the option to pick 1 game, now I have none. My friend got his games simultaneously as I did.

Ditto over here...damnit i knew I should have waited...I hope I see this in my queue eventually. :-P

Message 11 of 549 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Jun 3, 2011

same here no games, transaction history says that i "bought" them  but no download history. i did get the dynamic theme though, sux, need help

Free userbars
Black Ops Class Creator
Free userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbars
Message 12 of 549 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Jun 3, 2011

followed the directions and on the "select content" part, all i get is error (80710D36)     yay............

Free userbars
Black Ops Class Creator
Free userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbars
Message 13 of 549 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2950 posts

Jun 3, 2011

This has got to be a joke. I happily go to the "Welcome Back" section, I go to select my game, and tells me I need "Welcome Back Program Free Game 1" or something, and then it tells that there has been an error, so I try again and again.

When I go back to the general "Welcome Back" section, it automatically erases the option to download game 1, so I frustrated go to the second option and the same thing happened again.

What the hell is going on? What an awesome way to get back into PSN by not getting the promised games.

Message 14 of 549 (41 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 3, 2011

i've managed to nab one game myself, and lost the other due to a string of errors like what you've encountered. this problem seems rather widespread at the moment, so i'm sure sony would eventually come around to fixing it ... or so i hope *crosses fingers*

Message 15 of 549 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Jun 4, 2011

Same here. I tried earlier to get Infamous. It said to pick the free game option first so I did. Then when I got to the actual dowload of the game it errored. When I got back to the first screen my first game option was gone. So I gave up for a couple hours and just tried again. Same thing. Now I only show the PSP options and never got any PS3 game. When I tried to go back into the PS Store it said "under maintenance" again. Ive been pretty patient through all of this, but this is ridiculous. Sony, did you even test this welcome back program to see if it works before you told us it was ready?

HE LOVED US ENOUGH TO DIE FOR US, LOVE HIM ENOUGH TO LIVE FOR HIM.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 16 of 549 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Jun 4, 2011

I was finally able to get it. I went through account management/ services/ Sony Promo. Even though I kept getting errors I kept trying and it worked. Downloading Infamous and LBP now.

HE LOVED US ENOUGH TO DIE FOR US, LOVE HIM ENOUGH TO LIVE FOR HIM.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 17 of 549 (41 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jun 4, 2011

Same errors for me it appears i made my choices and lost out. Guess sony really doesn't want anyone to buy a console from them  or any other product for that matter

Message 18 of 549 (41 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jun 4, 2011

For all the people experiencing problems such as selecting the "Get Now" PS3 Game 1, and then losing the option to select the games to download, do not worry. Go to Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List > SCEA Promotions, and then select PS3 game (or whatever free game) and you should be able to see the list of games there

Message 19 of 549 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21008 posts

Jun 4, 2011

Wow fantastic information thread!   Great post.   (I'm dowloading my 4 welcome back games (and theme) as we speak, i'm on the fence about trying PSN + though.

Message 20 of 549 (41 Views)
0 Likes