Sep 30 2013
By: Venti_Nelie First Son 4 posts

Purchasing error.

5 replies 223 views Edited Sep 30, 2013

I had bought Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Complete Edition on: 05/01/2013 ( awhile ago), however when I tried to re-download the

game itself it was nowhere to be found in my downloads list. I even went to account management and sought for it there, however it was

not located there either. I decided to call customer service, but to my amazement everything was fine in their department. Now I have all

of the DLC, but I can't download the game itself. . . Could anyone explain to me what happen? I don't know if I should reset my PS3, or

call back. I have the digital receipt for proof ( if needed). I hate to ask this, but is there a way I can get a refund, or at the very least a

voucher to refresh the status of my previous downloads? I don't feel like buying the game again. Thanks for the help I apologize for the

long paragraph.

Message 1 of 6 (223 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10631 posts

Re: Purchasing error.

Sep 30, 2013
Did you look for the game in the PSN store, if so do you get a download option?
Message 2 of 6 (222 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 30, 2013

The only option i am given: is "add to cart". I don't know what went wrong.

Message 3 of 6 (217 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10631 posts

Sep 30, 2013

When you purchase something on the store, it gets marked as purchased, and the add to cart button is replaced with a download button, so it is strange that it is not working for you. You also say Sony says everything is fine on their end. Just want to make sure, but are you sure you are using the same account that bought the game? If you are, you will need to contact Sony again, you said you still have the reciept so you can prove you bought the game on that account.

Message 4 of 6 (204 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 30, 2013

Well this is unfortunate. Does this happen often? I suppose i can call back over the weekend. Thanks for the help anyways. In the meantime i'm going to find something else to entertain me as i get off work rather late.

Message 5 of 6 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation Support
4438 posts

Sep 30, 2013
Hey there Venti. By chance did you let your PS Plus Subscription lapse? Did you happen to purchase the game while you were a PS Plus subscriber? I'm not 100% sure this is your problem but I want to check just in case.
Message 6 of 6 (193 Views)
0 Likes