May 27 2013
By: Zeress1 First Son 3 posts

Purchasing Issues ("An Error has Occured")

[ Edited ]
2 replies 1523 views Edited May 28, 2013

Today I registered for PSN and bought PlayStation+ (with no issues). Afterwards (about 5 minutes) I decided to buy the Persona 4 Arena Ultimate Edition but I cannot finish the transaction. Neither on my PS3, nor on the website can I purchase it. I recieve the "An error has occured" error on my PS3 and the following error on the website via my PC: "We've encountered an error while processing your order. The transaction has not been completed. Please try again later".

I tried reseting my router, restarting my console and PC to no avail, any help would be appreciated.

UPDATE: Upon further inspection it seems the SEN store is saying my credit card is invalid (despite having previously made a purchase on it) when I try to manually add funds to my wallet. It also says this when attempting to use the credit card of a friend of mine's.

Message 1 of 3 (1,523 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4264 posts

Re: Purchasing Issues ("An Error has Occured")

May 28, 2013

Just curious, but do you live in North America?

I know Persona 4 Arena is region locked (and is only available in NA and Japan PS Stores), so if you live in Europe for example, I'm wondering if this could be the issue.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 2 of 3 (1,493 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Purchasing Issues ("An Error has Occured")

May 30, 2013
yeah, NA. I got around the issue by adding funds to my wallet via paypal (using the same credit card in question via PP). Would be nice if I could just use my CC directly though instead of having to hop onto the site though
Message 3 of 3 (1,466 Views)
0 Likes