Highlighted
Oct 27 2013
By: chickhogger First Son 1 posts
Accepted Solution

Purchased digital download of Gta 5, but took my money and didnt give me the game?? Help Please!!

[ Edited ]
2 replies 302 views Edited Oct 28, 2013

I went to the store this weekend and bought 1 $50 psn card, and 1 $20 psn card to purchase the digital copy of Grand Theft Auto 5. When i got home the first thing i did was add the funds to my wallet. Once it said they were added i went onto the playstation store and in the featured part of the screen i clicked gta 5. I then clicked the buy button and all that, and it brought me to the downloading screen. I then waited the 2 hours it took for it to download, periodically checking it to be sure nothing went wrong, and when it finished the screen turned black for about a minute and then brought me back to my playstation home screen. I then went to my games section and found that the game wasnt there for me to install, and that it wasnt even there at all. So i then  proceeded to the playstation store again to see if i could re download it, but it said that i hadnt even purchased the game. So i went to the previous screen to make sure there wasnt a duplicate of the same game, but there was only one. So i clicked on the buy button again and it said i had insufficient funds, then proceeded to my wallet where it said i only had a little over a dollar, from my purchasing of previous games. I even attempted to log out and log back onto my account several times and turn off my system many times as well. I gave it until this morning to ask for help in case it only needed time to process the purchase and what not. However it is now 9:30 am where i am and the game is gone as well as my funds. I am sorry to bother you with this but i am just very confused as to what may have happend. I hope you can get this fixed as soon as possible because i also plan to purchase the playstation 4 next month and would like time to finish this game before then. I am also confused as to why it took the extra $10 from my wallet as well. Thank you for your time, as i greatly appreciate your support, 

Sincerely, chickhogger.

PS: in case of any issues you may have, my email is **bleep**

Thanks again.

***Edited- Please do not post personal info in forums**

Message 1 of 3 (302 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Re: Purchased digital download of Gta 5, but took my money and didnt give me the game?? Help Please!

Oct 28, 2013

You'll need to check your transaction history and e-mail for confirmation of the purchase. Then you'll need to contact Customer Support using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page. I suspect you may have had other content in your cart and you purchased that thinking you were getting GTA 5.

Message 2 of 3 (274 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
15174 posts

Re: Purchased digital download of Gta 5, but took my money and didnt give me the game?? Help Please!

Oct 28, 2013

You should remove your e-mail address from your post, especially if it is the one linked to your PSN account.

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 3 of 3 (271 Views)
0 Likes