Mar 27 2013
By: willthisnamework First Son 2 posts

Purchased Bioshock Infinite Digital Download, How do I get Bioshock?

4 replies 1744 views Edited Mar 27, 2013

I purchased Bioshock Infinite on the PSN.  Isn't it supposed to include Bioshock with the purchase? 

Message 1 of 5 (1,744 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Purchased Bioshock Infinite Digital Download, How do I get Bioshock?

Mar 27, 2013

I've purchased it also and I ONLY GOT Bioshock

Message 2 of 5 (292 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
29407 posts

Mar 27, 2013

The announcement of the release date for the game said that the first Bioshock was included on the Blu-ray disk.  It didn't mention anything about getting it if you purchased the digital version, but most people assumed that you would, as the game is in the Playstation Store.  If it is included, then it should have been added to your downloads list along with the new game.

GKP
Message 3 of 5 (288 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Well, I see some of us got both games, some of us got only the original game and some of us only got Infinite. What's up with that?

Message 4 of 5 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Mar 27, 2013

When i preordered the game i got the theme and a digital copy of the original Bioshock. the game was supposed to be available midnight of the 26th and it is now the afternoon of the 27th and still no download. i called the Sony help line and after being put on hold 4 times i figured out on my own if you go to the game in the psn and hit download that way it willl download it. its just not available in your downloads list like it is supposed to be. when i did that it also downloaded the additional content as well.

Message 5 of 5 (264 Views)
0 Likes