Dec 20 2012
By: dboyman Splicer 54 posts

Pulse – Elite Edition Manager missing from Canadian PSN store

8 replies 730 views Edited Dec 20, 2012

The PS3 apps section for the PSn store was supposed to get the free Pulse – Elite Edition Manager  app. The app was supposed to control and upgrade options for the headset. But it has not appeared on the Canadian PSN store, but I believe the US has gotten. Anyone know why this is happening?

Message 1 of 9 (730 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18928 posts

Re: Pulse – Elite Edition Manager missing from Canadian PSN store

[ Edited ]
Dec 20, 2012

dboyman wrote:

The PS3 apps section for the PSn store was supposed to get the free Pulse – Elite Edition Manager  app. The app was supposed to control and upgrade options for the headset. But it has not appeared on the Canadian PSN store, but I believe the US has gotten. Anyone know why this is happening?

I'm pretty sure it has to do with legal mumble jumbo. You got three options: you can wait it out OR if you got the money get some lawyers on the case to help move things alone faster.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 2 of 9 (720 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Xuchilbara wrote:

dboyman wrote:

I'm pretty sure it has to do with legal mumble jumbo. You got three options: you can wait it out OR if you got the money get some lawyers on the case to help move things alone faster.

I guess wait it out is the option. Not sure what legal things holding back the app in Canada though. Its only an app that upgrades the headset, not some copyrighted material...

Message 3 of 9 (713 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

I guess wait it out is the option. Not sure what legal th...

Dec 20, 2012

Xuchilbara wrote:

dboyman wrote:

I guess wait it out is the option. Not sure what legal things holding back the app in Canada though. Its only an app that upgrades the headset, not some copyrighted material...

Message 4 of 9 (711 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1489 posts

Re: I guess wait it out is the option. Not sure what legal th...

Dec 31, 2012
Still waiting, hopefully it'll get released for us when the new year comes and everyone at sony gets back from the holidays
Message 5 of 9 (666 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: I guess wait it out is the option. Not sure what legal th...

Feb 7, 2013

Still not available in Canada.... unless I'm blind.

Any ideas about when this is coming? It shows up on the "Canadian" version of the product page: http://ca.playstation.com/ps3/accessories/higher-end-stereo-headset.html

Message 6 of 9 (558 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 24, 2013

It's rediculous that they can sell us the headphones and advertise the app, but nothing stated on the box, or anywhere that I could see, that the app wasn't available in canada until I went looking for it and just couldn't find it. Even under the instructions on the playstation website on how to get the app they couldn't simply add a note saying that this app is not yet available in Canada. I had to google to find out why. REDICULOUS!!

In addition, im on my second pair now and the the baseboost still isn't even on both sides, one side is always stronger than the other.

Message 7 of 9 (504 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 31, 2013
I just got my headset, spent the last 2hrs trying to figure out why i couldnt find the app, i too had to google to find out why, its FRIGGIN REDICULOUS!!
Message 8 of 9 (370 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 12, 2013

It is finally in the playstion store for canada.  I haven' t tested it, but I just finished dowloading it...finally.

Message 9 of 9 (327 Views)
0 Likes