MVP Support
18888 posts

Re: Hi, thanks for the suggestions, I tried them while wired...

Oct 29, 2012

corjen wrote:

Hi, thanks for the suggestions, I tried them while wired and it still logs me out occasionally. Nothing is using the router other than the ps3s and my desktop which is usually in sleep anyway.  What makes me think its the update is they used to work fine a week or two ago and all my other devices run fine with no interuptions. I am not going over my monthly bandwidth allowance either.

I would follow up by asking the following.

-Was this wired connection directly to the modem? If not then it doesn't count.

--Was your wife's PS3 recently added to your network?

---What is your broadband speed?

------------

|Many voiced issues and problem with the previous firmware update, then again they do with every update. While you didn't have a problem with version 4.25 you can drop your 2 cents regarding version 4.30

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/FEEDBACK-REQUESTED-4-25-Firmware-...

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 11 of 14 (94 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Yes it was wired directly to the modem, my ps3s have been on the network for as long as ive had it (almost two years), my broadband speed is around 24mbps. This problem just started about two weeks ago, none of my other products disconnect randomly, and my internet signal is never lost whenever I get logged out.

Message 12 of 14 (84 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1237 posts

Oct 29, 2012

I thought update 4.30 will maybe do something to fix this but apperantly not. I just got randomly signed out again after a good 3 days of playtime *sigh* 5 weeks and still counting. Wish I had the money to buy a gaming pc and get rid of this ps3 only game im interested in the moment is DC Universe anyways...

Message 13 of 14 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
26 posts

Oct 30, 2012

Im wondering if the 4.31 patch will fix anything, its apparently rolling out tonight.

Message 14 of 14 (71 Views)
0 Likes