Highlighted
Jun 23 2011
By: timtay85 Splicer 54 posts

Psn home foul language is unacceptable

11 replies 239 views Edited Jun 23, 2011

Were are the mods at when you need them on psn home? I notice alot of ppl on home been using alot of derogatory language I had a friend who got booted from home using FK only He been banned for a month but just yesterday i was playing slap happy and ppl were cursing like a sailor I even reported 2 of the ppl it got so bad with there foul langauge and they wasent talking in star ***** they were leaving the letter out of the curse words Some ppl need to be easy with there language and words i mean I know how it is when your defending yourself when someone disrespecting you but we half to be civil in a way your not cursing say what you feel in a respectable manner were your not braking any rules on psnhome cursing doesnt have any benefits on psn home it just get you booted for  2 or more days it varys. so think twice before you act if you feel someone bothering you report them immediately dont try and do it yourself because your account will be suspended :/

Message 1 of 12 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4811 posts

Re: Psn home foul language is unacceptable

Jun 23, 2011

Sorry to say but you are in the wrong area and plus you need to learn how to write better! You have no periods or your grammer is just bad, I think instead of writing this complaint you need to go to school today! Please go to the link to post your complaints, I am sure there will be plenty to help you over there!

http://community.us.playstation.com/community/general_home

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 2 of 12 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2613 posts

Jun 23, 2011

Sure, cursing is bad and its gotten out of control. But its basically being rude to people which your doing to FreshRevenge. Plus she is only trying to help you out. I can see how cursing can get out of control, with someone like your attitude can lead to cursing like a sailor. Now I'm not saying you do that or anything I'm just making out a point.

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 3 of 12 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Jun 24, 2011

Im not being rude im stating a fact i see no where in that sentence she tried to help me out actually it was a insult giving me a link where i suppose to put my thread & insulting the way I wanted to spell I put my thread in a area were i wanted to be in thats it if she doesnt like it owell thankyou for her so call help but I dont need it :/

Message 4 of 12 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Jun 24, 2011

Umm lasttime I checked this not grammar school forum and I spell however I want to spell you don't like the way I spell stop reading my complaint I put my thread were I want to put it, By the way save your link that your giving me for the future you may need it one day for yourself. I dont need your help so go fine something to do go outside and get some air hang out with some friends and think about keeping some of your negative opinions to yourself sometimes being helpful can turn into a insult

P.S

stop acting like your miss perfect cause your not! THE TRUTH HURTS

Message 5 of 12 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4811 posts

Jun 24, 2011

Well I am not the Nooob here. Now I am, was just stating facts here. Your grammer is bad. Most people on the forums have some education to write sentences. I am not being insulting but if it comes off insulting than I can't really help you there. Now you were talking about Playstation Home which I provided you a link to get help with your problem. You decided to put your thread in an area that doesn't deal with Home issues. It deals with network issues like firmware updates and the such! Seriously if you have time to write this down you have time to go to school and learn basic grammer!

I am not Miss Perfect, I am Mr Perfect to you and Welcome to the Forums! Have a nice day!

Thanks

FreshRevenge

Message 6 of 12 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Jun 24, 2011

You have been dismissed he she whatever you are Im not going to feed into your nerd talk. I dont care how long you been on the forums what that has to do with me NOTHING. There plenty of ppl who write on the forums who cant spell are don't even know what there talking about, your talking about my education Imma say this 2 you and im done with you im a college graduate 4 years I have my masters degree I graduated with high honors in 2008  do i need to get into my grades details to? so I have a educational background and I dont care where I put my topics I put them where I wanna post them at, is it bothering you that i wanna post my topics on a different section on the forums? Do you own the forums?? Does my incorrect spelling and no periods and commas in a sentence bother you??? If thats so you should of just itnore this topic and move on to the next topic I know if I didnt like a topic i would go to another topic thats just me now i said what i said thats it this is childish and foolish im not arguing with you.. your really striving for attention its very sad that you stooping this low just cause you wanna shine on the forums to get some attention from others smh

Message 7 of 12 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4811 posts

Jun 25, 2011

timtay85 wrote:

You have been dismissed he she whatever you are Im not going to feed into your nerd talk. I dont care how long you been on the forums what that has to do with me NOTHING. There plenty of ppl who write on the forums who cant spell are don't even know what there talking about, your talking about my education Imma say this 2 you and im done with you im a college graduate 4 years I have my masters degree I graduated with high honors in 2008  do i need to get into my grades details to? so I have a educational background and I dont care where I put my topics I put them where I wanna post them at, is it bothering you that i wanna post my topics on a different section on the forums? Do you own the forums?? Does my incorrect spelling and no periods and commas in a sentence bother you??? If thats so you should of just itnore this topic and move on to the next topic I know if I didnt like a topic i would go to another topic thats just me now i said what i said thats it this is childish and foolish im not arguing with you.. your really striving for attention its very sad that you stooping this low just cause you wanna shine on the forums to get some attention from others smh

I highly doubt you have a master degree in anything. If you did have a master degree in something, you would know how to write a term paper. Which unacceptable grammer that you are showing off here would get your paper return to you with a big fat "REDO" on the front cover! So your logic in saying you are an graduate and that excuses you to dismiss your grammer here on the forums is somewhat acceptable? If you want to compare yourself to some one that is in kindergarden or in the 5th grade who may not have basic grammer skills yet, while you are the College grade, than that should make you feel the all so much smarter? You really are setting the example for what college does for someone?

I know that there are young people on these forums that don't have a solid idea of where to put their periods. At least they make the effort in trying. I have mention it to some but they haven't  jump off the boat as you are doing here!

The fact that you are getting so defensive seems like you are acting immature. I mean some one that is older and I assume you are over 21 since most people who attend 4 years of college will be 18 to 22 years old or around that age. Would have matured by now?

Another note, we do have sections here on these forums for a reason. If I want to post something regarding Silent Hill, I am not going to post over in the section called Assassins Creed. Why? Only because my topic of interest has nothing to do with Assassins Creed. You will get more responses to your question or post if you post in the section of the topic of your thread. This is just basic common sense! A person with a Master Degree would know this?

I don't need Shining on these forums, and I am not here for attention, well maybe I am, cause frankly forums isn't a place to be ignored. You post and then someone posts after you and that is how a forum works. If you didn't learn that getting your Master Degree in College than I am happy to point that out to you!

I do ignore some threads, but I felt I wanted to help you out with getting your post in the right section by leaving you a link. If you don't like the truth about your writing than maybe you should take those four years of college and put them to use!

That is all I have to say here, if this sounds insulting than I apologize. Yet if you keep typing the way you are, I won't be the only one to point it out either.

Thanks

FreshRevenge

Message 8 of 12 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Jun 25, 2011

LMAO

mods on vacation and forgot to look at this? you two need some boxing gloves to get out your frustrations with each other

Message 9 of 12 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
731 posts

Jun 25, 2011

I understand what you're saying about the cursing, it's just as bad as all the "perving" that goes on, but the best thing to do in order to keep YOURSELF from being banned along with the guilty party, is  to just report and ignore them.

BannerFans.com
Message 10 of 12 (239 Views)
0 Likes