Feb 05 2013
By: wowderland First Son 3 posts

Psn Card Used - Need to know when it was redeemed

3 replies 87 views Edited Feb 5, 2013

Hello,

I got a psn card from a store but when I tried to redeem it , it showed as used. Is there a way to find out when it was redeemed and in which account so I can request for a refund from the seller ?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Re: Psn Card Used - Need to know when it was redeemed

Feb 5, 2013

wowderland wrote:

Hello,

I got a psn card from a store but when I tried to redeem it , it showed as used. Is there a way to find out when it was redeemed and in which account so I can request for a refund from the seller ?

Thanks

Unfortunately, even contacting Sony will not get you this information.  The information is not public.  Sony can confirm that it was not used by your serial numbered console, but will neither help you further or provide any additional information.

The seller should take you word for it, but if they need any type of proof, you may wish to go to the Online CHat help within the PSN Website.  Start a dialogue with them, detailing your issue.  Have them confirm the previously used card in the chat.  When the session is done, copy the conversation, then paste it to WOrd or any word proccessing program.  Print that out and bring it to the seller.

As well, You can wait to receive any communications via email on the case, for further backup.

Be adamant with the seller.  If it is a chain, go to the customer service for that seller, and let them know the issue you are having, and how you may be disgruntled by their treatment of you.  Sony will NOT help, believe me I know.  The most they can provide is confirmation of the card being used.  They will neither confirm nor deny that it was you who used it, so at least that gives you something to go with.

You may have to review the returns and exchanges policy of the vendor you bought the card from as well. They may have covered themselves on this one.

I am sorry for you troubles, and I hope you find resolution to them.

Welcome to the Forum.

Moble

Message 2 of 4 (84 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Thanks for the reply. Where can I find the online chat ? I was not able to locate it. Thanks !

Message 3 of 4 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

wowderland wrote:

Thanks for the reply. Where can I find the online chat ? I was not able to locate it. Thanks !

You can try this link:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=sony%20playstation%20online%20chat%20support&source=web&cd=6&...

As far as I know, it will work for PS as well as any other SCNEA devices.

Good Luck

Moble

Message 4 of 4 (67 Views)
0 Likes