Jan 23 2014
By: DR1NK_B1G_GULPS_ First Son 1 posts

Psn 50$ code error when I try and add to account

3 replies 288 views Edited Jan 23, 2014
So I have a psn card 50$ and it won't let me add to my account but when I put it in it says 50$ please help..
Message 1 of 4 (288 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8960 posts

Re: Psn 50$ code error when I try and add to account

Jan 23, 2014

Welcome to the Playstation Community Forums.Were you bought your PSN card? the error might be that they didn't activate the card when you bought it.If that not the case you should contact Sony and have the receipt etc and let them know your situation.Below is a link were you can contact Sony.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options

KANE-FIRE

Message 2 of 4 (269 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jan 23, 2014

This is what PS does. I bought a 50 dollar code December 26th. STILL CANT USE IT!  I type the code, i asks if i want to redeem the 50 dollars, i click yes, then error code E-82000138 pops up...... I want my money back or a new code, but Playstation has absolutely no accountability. As long as the money came out of your pocket already, their content.

- Also, they are not capable of figuring out the problem, some people arent very good at their jobs apparantly. So there is no end in sight. Dont waste your money!!!!!!!

Ive called support 3 times, and they (in different words) tell us to just deal with it and keep trying to enter the code. I HAVE BEEN FOR A MONTH!!!!!

Everytime this crosses my mind, i become irate. Im sick of this feeling im stuck with just because i wanted to buy a product of yours.

Message 3 of 4 (261 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jan 23, 2014

Yeah, do what they say and call support. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. JOKEEEEEE. called 3 times.

1st time- "Ya, your card is valid, it just isnt working. Call back next week and if this problem continues, we'll try and work something out to get you taken care of"

2nd time- "What they told you the last time you called is wrong. There is absolutely nothing we can do. Keep trying to enter the code until it works"

3rd time-  "Ya, we know we've had this problem."

Me: Well how long until you guys fix it?

" Usually we know when things are going to be fixed, but in this instance, we have no idea."

....... Still have a $50 code that i cant redeem. Im glad i sat on hold for 30 minutes each time.

- Just a suggestion to save you guys a half hour of your life.

Message 4 of 4 (258 Views)
0 Likes