Feb 21 2013
By: JamesDRobbins Splicer 42 posts
Accepted Solution

Ps4 issues!

1 replies 442 views Edited Feb 21, 2013

After watching the ps4 announcement and reading that the PS4 will no be able to play ps3 discs many others and myself are not happy! I do not understand why you guys would do this its stupid its taking a leap backwards i mean i wanted to trade my ps3 in and upgrade and play my GTA 5 and Battlefield 3 on my Ps4 now ill have to hold on to the system because you guys are screwing us! i mean my saves to cross over and All my purchases from PSN are wastes of money this is crap the whole point of buying from psn is to transfer stuff to future systems! For the love of god fix this let it be able to play PS3 disc games and let our saves and purchases go over! Its called creating something that everyone wins not loses stuff. I mean why the hell do i keep paying for PS+ if now your telling me my saves are useless and my ps3 games and purchases are all a waste of money! This is unacceptable you will lose the consumers again if this goes through!

Message 1 of 2 (442 Views)
MVP Support
39998 posts

Re: Ps4 issues!

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2013

JamesDRobbins wrote:

After watching the ps4 announcement and reading that the PS4 will no be able to play ps3 discs many others and myself are not happy! I do not understand why you guys would do this its stupid its taking a leap backwards i mean i wanted to trade my ps3 in and upgrade and play my GTA 5 and Battlefield 3 on my Ps4 now ill have to hold on to the system because you guys are screwing us! i mean my saves to cross over and All my purchases from PSN are wastes of money this is crap the whole point of buying from psn is to transfer stuff to future systems! For the love of god fix this let it be able to play PS3 disc games and let our saves and purchases go over! Its called creating something that everyone wins not loses stuff. I mean why the hell do i keep paying for PS+ if now your telling me my saves are useless and my ps3 games and purchases are all a waste of money! This is unacceptable you will lose the consumers again if this goes through!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network/Free-10-credit-from-PSN-for-being-loyal/m...

BRIT-KO

Edit: Thank you for posting this link. Locking this thread to funnel the conversation thataway ^^^

-Stage_Coach

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 2 (430 Views)
0 Likes