Highlighted
Jan 29 2014
By: guitar1960 Lombax Warrior 78 posts
Accepted Solution

Ps4 friends list won't load

3 replies 3579 views Edited Jan 29, 2014
I can't view my friends list no matter what I do. It either doesn't load or says an error has occurred every time I try to view it. I've tried everything. I did an internet connection test (succeeded), I rebooted my router, I rebooted my ps4, nothing seems to work. Can anyone help me with this problem.
Message 1 of 4 (3,579 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Re: Ps4 friends list won't load

Jan 29, 2014
Same thing is happening to me right now
SOCOM 4! LIVE & DIE FOR IT... PS. Still no CoD kids will play it because of the difficulty!
Message 2 of 4 (3,519 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Jan 29, 2014
Same for me.
Message 3 of 4 (3,514 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 29, 2014

Hey buddy, mine did this too starting a hour ago. Worked fine last night and earlier this morning. Chatted with a couple of representatives who couldnt even find the error code and they asked me to call. Im actually waiting for a representative now on the phone it seems there is a high call volume. Just a heads up, I also tried to view my friends list on my iPhone since I have the PS4 app. It too says error occurred and wouldnt display my friends list. I turned on my PS3 to check my list there and my friends list works. OKKKK this just in while I was typing this a Rep answered. This is a widespread issue and it should be resolved within the next 4-24 hours. I know thats a huge gap but it is a primary concern right now and they are saying it shouldnt take that long but at most 24 hours

Message 4 of 4 (3,508 Views)