Highlighted
Dec 01 2012
By: guy9988 First Son 1 posts

Ps3 black ops season pass isue

1 replies 363 views Edited Dec 1, 2012
I purchased the season pass for black ops 2 from gamestop.first they gave me xbox code and i went and returned it and they gave me a pc code. So i tried it not realizing it and it didnt work on psn. I went back down to the store and they have me another pc code and said ok follow these instructions which i did and it gave me a full pc copy of black ops 2 and i entered my old code from pc which was the season pass and it put it for pc. Any ideas on how to fix??
Message 1 of 2 (363 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40553 posts

Re: Ps3 black ops season pass isue

Dec 1, 2012

guy9988 wrote:
I purchased the season pass for black ops 2 from gamestop.first they gave me xbox code and i went and returned it and they gave me a pc code. So i tried it not realizing it and it didnt work on psn. I went back down to the store and they have me another pc code and said ok follow these instructions which i did and it gave me a full pc copy of black ops 2 and i entered my old code from pc which was the season pass and it put it for pc. Any ideas on how to fix??

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

So you had an XBOX code, then got two codes, both for the PC, is that correct?

If so have you ever had a PS3 code, if not I'm at a bit of a loss as to how this is PlayStation related or how I can help you?

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 2 (356 Views)
0 Likes